DAZ Loader problems "the certificate wasn't successfully installed"

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ZIBLIZET, Dec 6, 2015.

1. ZIBLIZET

ZIBLIZET MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2015
    I'm sorry to be bothering the forum with this, but in all my encounters with FAQ I'm getting gall sorts of other responses but nothing I could find relating to the certificate. I've tried to remove all the existing loaders (there was only one for Windows 7 Ultimate Activator by Tiduz and a KMS I used for Office). I've already tried the ' WAT fix ' solution 2 times and will try it one last time after reinstalling and removed Lord Tiduz's Activator. The problem is that up until now if it's been cleared and restarts, the loader stops after about five second and says " the certificate wasn't successful". If anyone has any ideas on how I can fix this one up. Basically, I've used Acronis to replace a Windows 7 hard-drive on a self-made computer only to discover it's telling me it's no longer valid (although in fact it is; I bought it and installed it - it's not my fault the computer broke down and the C drive needed to be moved a number of times.
    IN ANY CASE if the WAT FIX solution results again in the " certificate not being successful" I'll have nowhere to turn and the brazen letters on the bottom of my screen telling me my windows isn't genuine. Thanks on the beforehand for any help. Dr Zachar Laskewicz, zachar[at)telenet.be ,

2. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    are u using DAZ latest loader 2.2.2

3. cid`

cid` MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2011
    make sure you do not have KB971033 installed..

4. Egrupov

Egrupov MDL Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Make sfc/scannow and after that try Daz Loader newly!I hope it help you!

5. oldsh_t

oldsh_t MDL Expert

Dec 23, 2009
    KB971033 does not affect Daz Loader. It is harmless.