Daz loader wont open on my desktop

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Enigmatixz, Feb 2, 2011.

1. Enigmatixz

Enigmatixz MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2010
    Hi

I went to windows 7 repository. So far using the loader i have activated 3 machines. 2 desktops and 1 lappy.

However on my current desktop the file failes to open. I download , extract and then double click the Windows Loader file and nothing happens... nothing at all.

any clues?

ps downloaded it multiple times

2. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    If you've got an anti-virus disable it while extracting the loader app. You may also want to select to "Run as administrator".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Enigmatixz

Enigmatixz MDL Novice

Jan 13, 2010
    disabled it.. and also when trying to run as administrator..it just kept saying not allowed to make changes to specified path etc.. i never experienced this before. maybe uninstall avg completely you think?

4. ibeqa

ibeqa MDL Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Did you disable UAC?

5. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    "not allowed to make changes to specified path"?

And you downloaded the loader from here correct? Because the loader doesn't make any changes to any paths.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Hvk ToXiC

Hvk ToXiC MDL Novice

Mar 9, 2011
    I'm having the same problem :/ I downloaded the most up to date loader from here and it will not run for some reason. When I check the task manager, there is an instance of it running but now window up. Any help Daz?

7. Trinket

Trinket MDL Senior Member

Feb 20, 2010
    Microsoft has started releasing random versions of Windows that can counter the Daz loader. You just won't know if you have one of those systems or not.

But I heard that you can prevent this problem if you POST THIS SORT OF THING IN THE RIGHT DAMN SECTION ALREADY.

:D it was a joke, but I still mean it :D