DAZ Loader

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by wade7575, Mar 18, 2010.

1. wade7575

wade7575 MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2010
    I have not used the Daz loader yet and I know you have to run the exe for it to run,I was wondering if the Daz Loader gets uninstalled after using it or does it need to stay in your PC to keep Windows Activated.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. apollopimp

apollopimp MDL Junior Member

Jan 12, 2008
  3. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    I mean you're asking about the exe am I right?
    If yes,After installing loader u can delete the exe nothing will happens,your system will remain activated...

If Loader gets uninstalled,Your system will be return to trial period automatically..

4. apollopimp

Jan 12, 2008
    ya hes talking about the .exe thats why i was trying to be funny.. he must be new to computers or something

5. wade7575

wade7575 MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2010
    #5 wade7575, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
    (OP)
    I'm not so much new to PC's I just have'nt used alot of hacked programs or iso programs before.I'm not asking this stuff to get anyone mad at me I just could not find the right info on the forum to help me.Do not think for a second I'm not grateful for the help because I understand trying to help someone that does not understand certain terms that are being used can cause someone like me to ask a second time to have it explained more simply witch is the I try to explain thing's on forums if someone is in need of help as some people need a more step by step of how it is done,anyway thanks for the help I really mean it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. apollopimp

Jan 12, 2008
    #6 apollopimp, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
    insulting people where have i insulted anyone ? from your ?s you seem like you have never used a computer before..

i can be insulting and that i have not done once but you my friend have by calling me an idiot.. so get your facts straight and read the posts in your topic before running your mouth i stated right before your post that i was trying to be funny guess you have no sense of humor

7. Rosco

Rosco MDL Addicted

Oct 29, 2007
    The loader needs to run each boot - the installer does not run unless you choose to run it. Simply copy the installer to a suitable folder in Downloads and leave it there in case you need it again.

8. wade7575

wade7575 MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2010
    apollopimp I post that before I understood that you were trying to be funny I thought you were trying to be rude or something like that and that is why I edited my post because I did not get the joke at first and that you were trying to be funny.Sorry for the mix up and I apologize to you as I did not think you had read my reply and I had read your response to pkaji where you said ya hes talking about the .exe thats why i was trying to be funny.. he must be new to computers or something that is when I knew that you did not mean anything by it.

9. apollopimp

Jan 12, 2008
    its fine its hard to come across in text as trying to be funny no one here is trying to be rude.. ill make sure it is noted in the same post from now on that i was being funny and not a smart as%

10. wade7575

wade7575 MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2010
    if you want people to be sure or at least have a good idea your trying to be funny use a happy face or a LOL as I know what you mean about stuff not translating the same way in text.

11. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    lol...as soon as it's installed and you reboot and in consideration that your activated you can remove .exe loader file until you need it again.

Otherwise once you click install the loader it's function is permanent in the boot partition until unistaled. Meaning every time you start "computer" it is put into memory to fake activate windows 7...lol