Daz! YOU ARE AMAZING!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by SOGLAD-5, Oct 26, 2016.

1. SOGLAD-5

SOGLAD-5 MDL Novice

Oct 21, 2016
    Hello all!

1,000 thanks to the Administrator who fixed my registration problem here... SOGLAD glad to be aboard!

Special THANKS to Daz! ~ M'man, 2.2.2 works like a FINE Swiss clock!

It's important to also thank the LEGION of people who ADD to the Forums that help make our "Digital Life" even better.

... One poor nube said he wanted to "learn more about computers" ~ GOD help you (big smile)...
    Heyman... learn how to navigate your computer & how to install programs... then simply sit back, be AMAZED and watch "Das blinkin lights"! (sorry ~ could not help myself). Oh yes, be sure and have a decent anti-virus running. Don't try to be a programmer ~ there is something wrong with them.

I read the many warnings about bogus "Daz" fixes and I'm glad I did. I had just days to go before the reg 'hammer-down' by MS but the LAST thing I wanted to do was d/l a boatload of virus or destructive FIXES from any other site.

Finally, APPLAUSE for a truly GREAT looking site and all of the outstanding information found here.

Respectfully,
    SOGLAD-5

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    http://forums.mydigitallife.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=8745&d=1300397132

3. nodnar

nodnar MDL Addicted

Oct 15, 2011
    very welcome here. ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Hello and welcome to MDL :)

I'm glad that you found the software useful and that you found a real copy. I know that it's not as easy as it once was due to companies such as MarkMonitor abusing the complaint systems.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi dude, welcome to MDL :)

6. url

url MDL Novice

Oct 25, 2016
    Daz! YOU ARE AMAZING!

amazing is an understatement :biggrin:

daz is to mdl what batman is to gotham city :clap:

7. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Welcome to the party. :clap:

:welcome:

8. Alphawaves

Alphawaves Super Moderator/Developer
    Staff Member

Aug 11, 2008
    :welcome2: to MDL SOGLAD-5 :)