Daz's Loader Question

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by WFUJay, Mar 10, 2010.

1. WFUJay

WFUJay MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    I just installed a fresh untouched Windows 7 x64 iso that I created from the digital river box files in the repo and was considering using Daz's loader. I have a custom built pc with an Asus P6T Deluxe V2 motherboard. My question is, when using the loader, should I just click install on the default mode, or should I click advanced and change SLIC, Certificate, and Serial to Asus first?

And what is the BIOS mod (install certificate and serial) for? Should I do that instead of installing the loader? I'm a little confused and just want to make sure I do this correctly... :(

Thanks for the help.

2. domatlapuk

domatlapuk MDL Expert

Sep 12, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ad!k

ad!k MDL Novice

Feb 15, 2010
    try default mode first ... if it doesn't work for you try the other mode and see which one works. I personally choose loader instead of Bios mod because of the risks. read the windows 7 repo thread to be ready of unseen scenarios as well.

4. WFUJay

WFUJay MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    Just wanted to update the thread. I can confirm that a clean untouched Win 7 x64 Ultimate install and Daz's loader in default mode worked perfectly. Windows is fully activated and it passed the genuine test on Microsoft's website with the WAT update installed.

You're the man Daz. :worthy: