Daz's Windows Loader VS Cody's Microsoft Toolkit

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by YangerD, Feb 5, 2012.

1. YangerD

YangerD MDL Novice

Dec 24, 2010
    Hey guys, I was wondering what are the advantages and dissadvantages of each of these activation solutions. I know that the toolkit is more popular for activating Microsoft Office but it can also activate Windows 7 right? Why should I choose one over the other? Are there any differences? I know that for Windows Loader, if you had a motherboard with UEFI you had to format the drive a different way. Do you have to do the same with Microsoft Toolit? Thanks guys :)

2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    As a layman Daz's loader seems more appealing to me than Cody's toolkit while activating the windows7 and I'm using MS Office 2007 enterprise version, thus no need to test the toolkit , so I can't compare the former to the later ,it's because they both posses very good intelligence and professional skill on programming and creating new tools for us. They're great (both)in their respecting level and comparing the loader with the tool kit is like comparing the right hand with the left .:biggrin5:
    Sorry no offense or disrespect to anybody.
    thank,sid_16

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    #3 Paiva, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
    Each tool works well. ;)

Daz Loader = always fully activated several versions of Windows.
    But it does not have support for the Office suite. A pity.

ToolKit Office = always ran well and active versions of the package correctly office 2003/2007/2010.
    Currently also serves to activate Windows.

It's always good to have both.
    Regards,

4. Fraggy

Fraggy MDL Addicted

Jun 13, 2011
    Office ToolKit : sth like infinite rearm
    Daz Loader : OEM Activation
    Do your choice, both work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    #5 Josh Cell, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
    Daz Loader vs Cody's Microsoft Toolkit;

Well, very well, the problem of Microsoft Toolkit, really is the Antivirus False-Positives by AutoKMS...

The application not have any problem with "infection", it's the false positive, no more.

Daz Loader - Is an SLIC RAM Boot Emulator and Cert / Key installer, can have your false-positives, simply turn off the antivirus, activate and done.

Microsoft Toolkit - Is an KMS Emulator / Activator - Will activate every day, the KMS key, depends on the EXE running for some seconds every activation, the Windows even have 180 days of grace period, is an genuine activator, moreover, an EXE located in C:\Windows will run periodically, Antivirus Engines can detect it...

After the Daz Loader install, simply you can delete the EXE, and your Windows is activated by the emulation, not detected by any AV System.

In fact, the Microsoft Toolkit not depends of the Tables and Hardware for activate the system, the Daz Loader can not activate if the correct options not is checked, it's machine by machine, an non-equals emulation required.

Simply you can add an exclusion for Microsoft Toolkit AutoKMS and done, your software will be activated every day.

6. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Personally I'd use Cody's toolkit to activate Office 2010 or Windows 7 Enterprise. Just keep in mind that it can't activate the regular editions of Windows 7 apart from Professional, where as the loader is designed to work on all of the most common editions of Windows 7, Vista and Server.

I think I'd be right in saying that a lot of people use both, depending on their setup. I would guess that around 30% or 40% of people who download Windows 7 will also download Office.

7. hbhb

hbhb MDL Expert

Dec 15, 2010
    yes, count me on that 30-40% if not 50%:D
    Daz for 7
    TK for Off 2010

cant get any better than that, and there is no need to compare ; have the best of both world:eek:

8. and93hil

and93hil MDL Novice

Oct 16, 2011
    Or just get the Windows 7 Loader.

9. Daz

Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Windows 7 Loader is the old Windows Loader. I dropped the 7 since it supported Vista and Server editions too.

10. smallcondor

smallcondor MDL Novice

Feb 22, 2012
    DAZ Loader:
    RDS (Remote Desktop Service) doesn't work. No license for RDS. Thus DAZ Loader is useless for Win 2008 Server...! :(

11. Daz

Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    #11 Daz, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
    @ smallcondor
    I'm not familiar with RDS licensing so I don't know what type of activation it uses. I have used server edtion's myself in the past, but I've never needed RDS so all I can tell you is that the loader does activate the Windows Server 2008 operating system perfectly. It could be that activation has failed for you and you need to modify some of the loaders settings. However, if it's software that's not related to the genuine status of Windows then the loader isn't designed to give you RDS.

12. CODYQX4

CODYQX4 MDL Developer

Sep 4, 2009
    #12 CODYQX4, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019

13. patky77

patky77 MDL Novice

Mar 12, 2012
    How can i get this Cody's toolkit? I didn't find it in google.
    Can anyone send it to me?
    Thank you so much.

14. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
  15. cfrobw

cfrobw MDL Novice

Sep 23, 2013
    Where is the current version of Windows 7 Loader? I see it's been removed along with Microsoft Toolkit.

16. °ツ

°ツ MDL Addicted

Jun 8, 2014
    I use Windows 7 Enterprise and MTK on UEFI/GPT PC becuase Daz loader is for MBR only.