Dead space 1-2

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by half Man Half Biscuit, Aug 24, 2011.

1. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Just played Dead space 1 and the game isn´t scary like many people said it would be.
    My pants are still dry that´s for sure,(While i was playing i ate Chocolate biscuits so it wasn´t scary for me)
    Now i´m going to try out Dead space 2 and hopefully i will get a bit scared or the two games where just lame Horror / not scary.
    Well they have a few nice places in the game but it just aint scary,should have made much more DARKER spaces and the monsters could have been a bit better looking and should have put more of them in the game.Not 5-6 monsters and that´s it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Umm mmm sir did you play with audio off, get a nice speaker setup and it will scare you :ninja_hide:

3. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Why did i know that the first person to write on one of my threads is OF COURSE you dear Mr.R29K sir,

Yes my speakers where on,but still no scare for me :sofa:,DUNNO maybe something is wrong with me :confused:

BTW stop picking on me again or i will get very very angry and then.......

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :laie: and then you might get scared