Debate of. What is the computer missus act or missus of computer act in general.

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by 3sidedcube, Dec 12, 2015.

1. 3sidedcube

3sidedcube MDL Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Hi I would like to open a debate on what it mean's.

As far as i can see it's making code that dose not conform to a set of standards that are set by organisation's and if i do not comply to the standard then i am then in fact in breach of this that's when i am miss-using my computer. it that right?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    First, language: misuse, not missus (=wife/mistress :D ); misusing...

The misuse in this sense does not necessarily have anything to do with code/coding (programming) as such (although it might) but the intention of getting into other people's data/accounts/websites/etc. by intention, it seems...

I suppose, if one gets into such a situation by accident, one needs to warn the owner of such accounts/websites/etc. If one does not act in good faith but continues exploiting such a mishap, then one is also is in breach of such laws, it would seem...

4. 3sidedcube

3sidedcube MDL Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Ty for the missus hap , needed sleep a lot of it. yeah I have got the info I needed ty to MJ and yourself gorski it was the coding side of thing's I was wondering about.

but thank s

5. Myrrh

Myrrh MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2008
    The computer missus act refers to a guy using his computer and his wife doesn't trust him at all, every time there's a beep "is that your girlfriend messaging you?"

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    :D :p :D :D :biggrin: :D

I thought it might have something to do with a super-dildo connected with a PC and who knows whom else... :D :D :D

7. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
  8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Boy, are you having fun, being a lovely (allegedly) mature lady... :D Mind, I would expect that from anyone even vaguely as intelligent as you... :D :p :D

But I have seen such a suit for cyber-sex (minus the dildo :D ) in a TV story, while in the UK... Not sure if I can find it now... :D

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,36076,00.asp

Game on!!! :D

9. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
  10. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Well, if you can't change the USB stick (! :D ) change the GF... :D :p :D Too demanding, clearly! :D :D :D

11. SOCRATE_MMXII

SOCRATE_MMXII MDL Expert

Jan 25, 2012
    Demanding stuf...:nosweat:

12. 3sidedcube

3sidedcube MDL Member

Oct 1, 2009
    So hehe you lot are funny :)