Decision to delete andrey_sebastian's posts

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by reginakampher, Aug 15, 2008.

1. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
    #1 reginakampher, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    For those of that are familiar with andrey_sebastian's personality.
    I have decided to delete all of his posts as he is very rude, disrespectful, confrontational, and his negative behavior is very disruptive to the peaceful nature of this forum.

If you are aware of andrey_sebastian's personality and wish to object to this decision, please reply. You are also encouraged to post comments and suggestions regarding this matter. Thank you.

2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I agree with you. The point is that his manner was rude from the very first beginning. It was not only a special daily condition. I’m trying to be a friendly and helpful person here, because I am friendly and helpful…..

And if somebody is rude and disrespectful first time or at a special day and says later sorry about, I’ve got no problem……

But I’m getting into another mood and SAY if something isn’t correct to me. After I’ve told him my opinion about, I thought that he has got it.
    But apparently he hasn’t……………….

For me and all the other non English natives, it’s twice as difficult to say what we want to…….you cannot translate a special phrase word after word, it may loose its original sense or is becoming funny………..

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MIOS

MIOS MDL Novice

Jan 22, 2009
    totally agree

This life and this forum are precious things to most of us but some haven't seen the "light" YET.
    I say yet because anyone can change their behaviour, and hopefully will because it will always be mirrored back.

I have nothing but admiration and respect for the mods and helpers who share their knowledge freely with us explorers of the digi life.

Thanks guys