Delete SLUI Then Afraid MSFT Revert It

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by NST_Adventure, Nov 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Can MSFT Revert This?(Removed SLUI)

1. Yes MSFT Can Revert This

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No MSFT Can't Revert This

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IDK (I Don't Know)Anyway Forgive Me Buddy :)

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NST_Adventure

NST_Adventure MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2019
    If You Delete SLUI Then I Update The Windows 7 Can MSFT Revert What I Have Done?(Removing SLUI)

Thank You
    I Really Appreciate It ;)

Best Regards
    NST_Adventure

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    That's a specific question and not about 'can they'....nobody can answer that question unless one is doing a test.
    Means it's a question of 'did they' update SLUI within W7 SP1 and current state...

BTW: As I have told you already. Crippling an OS is no proper idea!
    There were many projects in the past and all them encountered issues sooner or later....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Alright then i only obey what your order ;)
    If you say no then i better obey it right admin?anyway thanks for everything here ;)

4. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Ok final Question MDL Are Not Allowed To Crippling An OS? :) If Yes Then Ok :)

5. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    #5 Yen, Nov 28, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    To retain integrity of an OS we do not allow:

Homemade ISOs
    Altered system files / tools / ways who make use of modified systems. (For instance to circumvent activation / license related services).

We had 'activators' for w7 like chew WGA and remove WAT which caused more trouble than they helped.
    They left back a crippled OS and 'normal' activation was impossible after...

We do not forbid something....you can do what you want at home.
    We do not want to publish those ways at MDL anymore...

Clean original ISOs, unmodified and an integer OS, original activation.... is the way we go...

You do not have to obey. LOL.
    You should notice that our rules and ideas are based of more than 10 years experience and make sense for our community. And we do defend our ideas / rules yes... :)

We've tried with 'crippled' OS already...(remove WAT / chew WGA and the like)..bad experiences prevailed...

6. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Alright thanks for its clarification;)

7. NST_Adventure

Jun 1, 2019
    Anyway @Yen Can You Close And Lock This Thread?