Found one that works!!!! Here you go , used Dell 2.1 SLIC + Certificate Included:- 1. Copy and paste ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive. 2. After pasting this file into C-Drive, go to START - ALL PROGRAMS - ACCESSORIES - COMMAND PROMPT. Right click on Command Prompt and RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. 3. When Command Prompt opens, type at the prompt: slmgr.vbs -ilc c:\********.xrm-ms and hit the Enter Button. Wait for the Script Host to answer you with a message that the license was installed successfully....this could take a few minutes and so be patient. 4. After receiving the message that the license was installed successfully, type at the command prompt: slmgr.vbs -ipk *****-*****-*****-*****-***** (Replace with any OEM SLP Product Key for your installed version of Windows 7 , they are not hard to find).Be Patient and wait for the message to say that the Product Key was sucessfully installed. After it says successfully installed, reboot the computer. 5. When you are back at your desktop, go to START - COMPUTER - right click on Computer and choose PROPERTIES and see if it is activated with an OEM product ID. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/747181/Dell La...34s282.zip Flash at your own risk! here's what I did (maybe extreem mesures but it works) A. Deleted all the partitions on the drive so that it was "blank" using Dell OEM XP SP3 Disk B. Downgraded the bios to Dell Bios A08 via Dos. C. Installed Windows 7 Ultimate from Retail Disk (downloaded from Digital River after removing ie.cfg file from ISO image) D. After windows 7 was installed, copy and pasted ******.XRM-MS certificate file into C-Drive as directed. E. Completed steps as discribed above. Upon Reboot I made sure I WAS NOT connected to the internet... and upgraded the Bios to A10 using your File in the download. F. Rebooted again and Walla... Windows in activated and genuine. Running updates Now for Microsoft update.