Dell Studio 1535 Bios Mod

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by 3bqruk, Jul 9, 2010.

1. 3bqruk

3bqruk MDL Novice

Jul 9, 2010
    New here, just want to thank all the knowledgeable persons on MDL.Thanks to all the great tutorials and stuff,I've sucessfully flashed my bios to slic 2.1.Running 7 Ultimate X86. :D:D:D:D

2. ellite

ellite MDL Novice

Feb 20, 2010
    Hi, I can't get the Daz loader to work and saw that you have a Studio 1535. I've read that some folks had problems with this laptop. Did you use a DOS version flasher. Better yet, could you point me to the location of where you found it as well as the instuctions? Much thanks in advance.

3. 3bqruk

3bqruk MDL Novice

Jul 9, 2010
    #3 3bqruk, Jul 12, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2010
    (OP)
    Are u using latest version of Daz loader? I never had a problem with it. What type of problems with this laptop?I used dell's flasher ultility(within windows).Should always use dos command to be safe.Look in this forum under the " Slic 2.1" (modded Bios list) Stickies. There should be 3 modded bios for studio 1535.Only use the ones that have been tested and verified.(File includes flashing ultilities,etc.,)Word of caution:You should backup your original bios and have the means to restore it,just in case.Instructions are included I think-If not,tons of useful howto info location in this forum(Bios Mods).Good Luck. :)