DELL x64 Ultimate on Intel Retail Box, Help!!

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Nugeesky, Sep 17, 2008.

1. Nugeesky

Nugeesky MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2008
    I have Dell X64 Ultimate install on Intel Retail Box
    Don't want to use Bios Loader crack, anyone know how to use oem key
    such as .xrm-ms method.
    Thanks

2. 911medic

911medic MDL Guru

Aug 13, 2008
    More information maybe????:confused:

Cant offer suggestions without knowing specifics of install and hardware:cool::D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nugeesky

Nugeesky MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2008
    Thanks for reply my post.

I am using Originial Dell X64 Ultimate Media install on Intel DQ35JO Board from Fry's,
    and i am trying to use OEM key method to activate with .xrm-ms and product key procedure. No matter what key i am using, it just won't activated.

The only thing it will activate is using the OEMBIOS Emulator, and it's slowing down when i boot up the Vista and other time it's won't see my usb keyboard, mouse just locked up at the welcome screen if using OEMBIOS Emulator.

Any suggestion, any possible way that you can activate by using the OEM Key and product key method.
    Intel Chipset is Q35 Express,
    Thanks

4. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
    In addition to using .xrm-ms certificate and the OEM key, Your BIOS must also contain a SLIC table. Since you are using a Dell OEM disc, you would need to mod your BIOS to contain a Dell SLIC table if your BIOS can be modded.

5. Nugeesky

Nugeesky MDL Novice

Jul 17, 2008
    Any information to assist how to mod Intel DQ35JO Bios, Thanks

6. reginakampher

reginakampher MDL Addicted

Apr 5, 2008
  7. hellosky

hellosky MDL Junior Member

Aug 18, 2008
    On an old BIOS the DQ35JO motherboard boots REALLY REALLY slowly. Upgrade to the 2008 August one.