demonoid users

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sonicattack, Sep 29, 2010.

1. sonicattack

sonicattack MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2010
    Hi

I need assistance i have been a demonoid user for over 2 years but i have tried logging in and get a white screen and redirected to .demonoid.com/error_messages.php?error_id=2
    I have an upload ratio of over 4 never used the forum and done nothing to get a ban can anyone help
    my username is sonicattack on demonoid.

any help is appriciated.

2. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    I can't find anything there with your nickname. Have you had any torrents uploaded recently?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sonicattack

sonicattack MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2010
    Hi I dont upload i only download and seed a lot
    you should be able to find my username as a member search

4. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    There isn't any user name search anymore, that function was removed about 2 years ago. Check your PM box!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sonicattack

sonicattack MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2010
    Hi

Seems I have been banned for no apparent reason, They wont remove ban i need a new invite can anyone help?

6. sofatiger51

sofatiger51 MDL Senior Member

Mar 3, 2010
    #6 sofatiger51, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2010
    What is your recent upload? Demonoid does not ban member without warning. Demonoid bans member if he or she repeatedly and intentionally upload unclean programs.
    Please understand I am not accusing you or insinuating you of any wrong doing. Perhaps you should contact the site administrator. Since Demonoid moved their server, techncial difficulties persist to this day.

7. sonicattack

sonicattack MDL Novice

Sep 29, 2010
    Hi

I have not uploaded anything i only download and seed. I cannot log on to contact the admin or go onto the forum i have no access. If you know an email address i can contact them. I have had no emails or contact from demonoid to say i have been banned either.

Any help appriciated.

8. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    Check your PM box again.