Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by some111, Nov 11, 2015.
Hi, does anybody know a direct link to download windows10 Home from MS?
You need to login to view this posts content.
Not as far as i know, the setup "properties" > "details" shows 10240.16384. Look at my sig and you'll find the TH2 official ESD's.
There's 285 links in the paste bin link. Which one is home and pro 64 bit?
The names are there, not? Clientmulti = Multiple Editions (Home & Pro).
I downloaded 10586.0.151029-1700.th2_release_clientmulti_ret_x64fre_en-gb_1411d5bb40764a6ebde4b536483c22aaa30b489c.esd and it's only Windows 10 Pro. It doesn't contain Windows 10 Home.
You need to use the latest ESD Decrypter package by abbodi1406 (currently v11b).
home th2 iso:
1. download multi th2 esd file
2. decrypt esd with esd-decrypter
3. delete index 4 (pro edition) in esd with wimlib (swith delete) ... ( = home in index 5 to index 4)
4. rename multi to core in name esd file
5. create iso with esd-decrypter
it seems the techbench isos are updated!
What does "N" or "KN" stand for, such as Windows10 N, or Windows10 KN?