Disabling driver signing

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by bdearen, Oct 3, 2009.

1. bdearen

bdearen MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2009
    I have found various scripts ect... that say they disable driver signing in windows 7 however nothing works. They only was i can use a few programs that dont' have signed drivers is to hit F8 EVERY time the computer starts and do it that way. Is there a true script that works for this? I really don't want to install a program that manuall hits F8 for me and selects disable driver signing ect.. thanks :p

2. kukubau

kukubau MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2008
    1. Open an elevated command prompt
    2. type “bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS” without the quotes (and no the DD is not a typo).

3. B4tooB

B4tooB MDL Addicted

Sep 28, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. ineedh3lp

ineedh3lp MDL Junior Member

Jan 17, 2011
    I used citadelindustries' readydriverplus and it seemed the most decent solution, but not anymore since I encrypted the system drive (there was a conflict between the boot-loaders). I also trued Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider, but I don't find it to be a comfortable solution, and “bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS” just didn't help. Now all this was about two years ago. Did anything change meanwhile? Is there something that can be done in Windows to make it load and accept unsigned drivers without the use of other applications?