Do ANY loaders work on a dynamic disk?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by secretsexyninja, Aug 15, 2009.

1. secretsexyninja

secretsexyninja MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    Been following these forums for a while and finally decided to make an account! Anyway this is my first post and I'll get straight to the point :)

I have been working with windows 7 and have attempted using several different loaders from orbit / hazar to no avail. I have two 250 gb HDs running raid-0 (striping).I noticed that many of them state dynamic disk is not supported as they do not want to create an unbootable environment.

Does that mean use are your own risk? or it simply wont work?

I have a DFI BLood Iron p35 board and am willing to try a SLIC mod but can't seem to find any for my mobo. Even if I do, would a loader? still work with my dynamic disk?

2. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    #2 Reign_Of_Freedom, Aug 15, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
    Find your most current Bios then go make a request in the proper thread. :)

Not everyone will have success with lo*ders/umm "act*vators", so if your one of the ones that has had issues, go the Bios Mod Route.

Edit: To give your question a direct answer - 99.8% of the lo*ders don't work properly on dynamic disc.Only one person i have seen state that it worked.

3. secretsexyninja

secretsexyninja MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2009
    thanks! i am going this route for win 7. after the mod takes place, where should i look for further instruction?

4. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009