Do Any other Enterprise Users have this in their Windows Update Advanced Settings?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by corey407woc, Jul 19, 2015.

1. corey407woc

corey407woc MDL Novice

Oct 9, 2009
    I have this red text above the Automatic updates on the advanced settings of Windows update.

want to see if other forum members have this red text.

I am running Enterprise edition and have reset all the group policy to original and still have it

Im assuming since Enterprise is managed by gpos it will show by default but want to make sure thanks

Screenshot (2).png

2. artur_sd

artur_sd MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2015
    I got this on Windows 10 Pro. But I used NTLite to customize the image and set Windows Update to never automaticaly update. That settings dos not worked as Windows continues to check for updates.

3. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    I was confused for a bit on that, but PRo and Ent, if any privacy etc changes are made it will flag that red text. Like going to Privacy-> Feedback & Diagnostics -> Changing something there from default and it will bring up the red text as well.

4. blued

blued MDL Junior Member

May 31, 2007
    Yes I get that, but only after I changed some of the WU settings via gpedit I believe.

5. coromonadalix

coromonadalix MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    I have the red message because i've turned off every privacy settings, background apps etc .... feedback to "never ask" and device data to "basic"

6. AcuraTML

AcuraTML Guest

Good Job, Coromonadalix

Keep Up The Good Work, Mister Coromonadalix ;)