Do you know a game "chicken invaders"?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by mdlgaofei, Feb 15, 2016.

1. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
  2. Bat.1

Bat.1 MDL Expert

Oct 18, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Why don't you reply to this thread?Did you play the game?

4. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
    #5 mdlgaofei, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    (OP)
    This game is not full of fantasy!

Many days ago,my cousin told me "chicken invaders" is not full of fantasy.
    For example, the official people research "hen solo"(and fighters).After ensuring,they make this game.
    Perhaps they call for helpers.For example,a scientist.So this game is not full of fantasy.

5. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Did you see this post?

6. mdlgaofei

mdlgaofei MDL Member

Dec 2, 2015
    Many days ago,my cousin told me some messages of "chicken invaders" official author.
    Seems the author was injured after the author setting off fireworks.The author can't see everything after seeing the doctor.My cousin said chicken invaders5 will not upload and the official people said they don't want to do any more.But it was uploaded.She said her wifi-VIP is overdue ,so I don't know what happened.
    I don't know are these true?She really said these.She said the author was more careless than a child.

7. romanreings

romanreings MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2016
    It is a Series of Shoot Em Up Videos Games, Developed by "InterAction Studios" and Released for "Microsoft Windows", "OS X", "Linux", "iOS", "Windows Phone" and "Android" Platforms. Currently there are Five Video Games in the Series, along with the Four Special Editions => "Christmas", "Easter", "Thanksgiving" and "Halloweens" Edition. The Main Theme of the Game is a Battle Between a Lone Combat Spacecraft and a Technologically Advanced Race of Space Fairy Chickens, who are Intent on Subjugating Earth. The Games Make Heavy Use of Humor, Especially in the Form of Parodies of "Galaxian", "Star Wars", "Space Invaders" and "Star Trek".