Doc Management: What do you use?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by totalbeliever, Jun 24, 2016.

1. totalbeliever

totalbeliever MDL Junior Member

Oct 22, 2015
    I'm trying to see whether cloud based document management software make keeping track of files and documents a breeze or at least worth shedding some cash on.

Wanted to ask which document management software have you used in the past or been using at present?

What works for you and why?

2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Give Dropbox a try. They have a free package, so you can test the waters.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. totalbeliever

Oct 22, 2015
    Hi pisthai! Thanks for your suggestion.

Have you already given this site a try?How has the experience been for you?Is it great for personal use or is it mainly for heavy file control?

5. totalbeliever

Oct 22, 2015
    Will do, smoothercan. I'll heed Michaela's advice and try drop box first since it's for free. Hopefully paid ones work the same way as it does so I won't need time to adjust once I get the hang of it.

6. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I use that for quite some time some time as a registered user, and I'm happy with that. The very good thing is, unlike most of those free Providers, limiting the File size quite a bit, as well as the provided space. For private use, it's just excellent!!