Does Win Updates work with Paradox?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Sh@o, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Sh@o

Sh@o Guest

Wondering about Paradox solution. Works fine in all ways (activated and all) until I go to Win Updates. After having downloaded about 30% of the downloads of my choice (yes, I did not look them through carefully), it stoped downloading anymore. It got stuck at 30%. After trying many times, even with many reboots, it wouldn't download at all anymore. I checked the completed download and it gives me nothing. I checked on status on all downloadable updates and I see one update was downloaded (and possibly installed). The only update that I got downloaded was a "Windows Updates" update, go figure.

Anyone knows of any problems with Win Updates at this present date having used the Paradox solution?
    I don't think MS could somehow block the product key for an OEM for ASUS, since I guess this key is for ALL ASUS OEM's, or??

Does the Paradox solution involve inserting an emulation of the BIOS info?
    Is it better I dwld an edited BIOS version from here and flash that and then install Vista according to Paradox instructions? Which is the best method?

2. psyko12

psyko12 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2007
    Well the most effective way is the bios mod, there are ways here to do it, easy way or manually, I chose manually coz I wanted to learn, and viola perma vista activation... :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...