dongle emulator for x64 help

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by dbdb, Nov 13, 2009.

1. dbdb

dbdb MDL Junior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    #1 dbdb, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
    hi everyone,

how i can put to work a medicine for media composer 4 , on a 64 bit win 7 ?

the program work fine on x86, but cause the need of certificate driver on x64
    can't install, and i can't install in debug mode (no sign driver) because the emulator control the system , and out when 64bit as detected.

the step to install are install whit a modified .msi , overwrtite the exe and run a dongle simulator, then you can "register"

there is a way to put the emulator working on x64 ? i have read this on olydb, but deassembler is not for me :)
    can someone here help me whit this? or pm me where i can try to ask for this?

i have every file just in case.......

ps why just only i not instal a x86 7even on a partition?, because the video editing and rendering etc... like too much ram......
    and the program ask for 3g.exe patch on x86........ then.......i wan try to help me and much indipendent video maker asking for this on the net.....

2. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Only if somebody DID actually write emulator for x64. You can NOT use x86 on x64

sebus

3. tum0r

tum0r MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2009
    Actually you can run most x86 software on a Windows x64 OS. You cannot however run x64 software on a x86 OS. It sounds like his emulator isnt working because it installs a x86 driver that is incompatible with his x64 system.

dbdb, it seems like your best bet is to install a x86 OS, either on a seperate partition (full use of all your RAM), or in a virtual machine (at best ~50% of your total RAM).

4. dbdb

dbdb MDL Junior Member

Aug 22, 2009
    yes, is this the problem, but i have look some program like cubase etc... whit a x64 dongle emulator, the question is if someone can pm me who i can ask for this challenge, translate to x64 this fake driver ....

yes i can instal a x86 but ican run onli a 3 gb of ram , yes the software is write on 32 bit, but on x64 can addres 4 gb of ram , and whit complex effects and rendering on SD or HD x64 is the best way

5. sebus

sebus MDL Guru

Jul 23, 2008
    Name: emulator, of course it is a DRIVER, this is why it will NOT work!

sebus