DoNotSpy10. Disable Windows 10 spying and other services.

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by redalert11, Jan 3, 2016.

1. redalert11

redalert11 MDL Novice

Apr 11, 2013
    I came across this reading an Amazon review. Seems pretty good thought I'd share. Just do google search.

2. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MonarchX

MonarchX MDL Expert

May 5, 2007
    This program is OUT-DATED fro 10586 and can break Windows Store beyond repair!

4. Garbellano

Garbellano MDL Addicted

Aug 13, 2012
    to disable every single windows 10 spyware, dont install 10.

5. beBoss

beBoss MDL Member

Apr 21, 2011
    If you want to not spy on you, don't use tech... Stupid tools, stupid buls**ts at all. Everybody spys on you, google, apple, MS, all data on servers for websites are scanned, all versions of windows, mac, linux etc full with s**ts that spy on you, but you talk about windows 10 like is something new. It's so boring and people who know that are laughing over the s**ts you write.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    I believe the thing everyone does not see is, all the people who receive data from us probably have to share,
    so you may stop some, but what is the use, if only one gets out, they share. I believe all these programs may stop some, so mess up the OS for info that is going to get out anyway does not to me seem right, some even charge for their programs, I agree MS never should have let this happen, If you have nothing to hide, leave Win 10 alone, if by chance you have something to hide, buy a wig and run.:g:

7. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Windows 10 spyware only exists in the minds of the paranoid. Actually, you cannot uninstall something which does not exist. What you are uninstalling is telemetry which is an integral part of ANY cloud operating system. People, if you do not want the cloud, stay with Windows 3.11. Even Linux will be cloud-based, because this is the way it will be.

8. vuze4u

vuze4u MDL Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Windows 3.1 is widely unsupported software by any programs, sometimes i wonder why don't people joke about using DOS, much older and more generic than W3.1.

But well i surely don't want the cloud to be in the OS and i removed every possible packages about it and using W10 just fine.

9. MS_User

MS_User MDL Guru

Nov 30, 2014
    this paranoid BS again:rolleyes:

10. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    I use the cloud extensively, and find it very useful. You may be able to use w10 just fine without the cloud. You can use it just fine without the internet, too. But, I don't, and I won't.

11. vuze4u

vuze4u MDL Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Let's just say i don't have that kind of pleasure and had experience things that taught me relying on cloud isn't ideal, so i learn to live off it and pretty much that way ever since.. *shrug*

12. gommace

gommace MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2014
    Understanding why this paranoia regarding the privacy of Windows 10 is very difficult for me, when all companies in the computer universo seems to make us so happy doing the same.

I wish someone could explain me what is so terrible that MS get some information about me, and why, in turn, is so absolutely wonderful that Google, Apple or Facebook, for example, get it.