Dowloadable ISO of Windows 8.1

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Mouhahaha, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Mouhahaha

Mouhahaha MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2014
    Hi,

I'm looking for an ISO image of Windows 8.1 OEM for re-installing my new laptop.

I had to clear all the HDD when I bought it for using Win7, no time to familiarilize with the new one, have to work as fast as I could.

Now, I want to use the Win 8.1.
    I haven't made a back up or a restore disk of it. No place to do and no DVD Writer in the laptop.
    I have already check on the repository but don't find any link to download the file.

Perhaps, I'm a bit stupid, shame on me.

Is anyone can help?

Thanks in advance,

Mouhahaha

2. PaulDesmond

PaulDesmond MDL Magnet

Aug 6, 2009
    My understanding is that your machine did not come with W8 or 8.1, right?
    So why not simply load one of the latest versions out of the Jukebox and install from scratch? Then activate with MTK or KMSpico > done

3. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009
    #3 LostED, Aug 25, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mouhahaha

Mouhahaha MDL Novice

Aug 25, 2014
    My machine came up with windows 8.1. I had to clear the HDD to install Win 7. I had to disable the UEFI and kill all the partition that were in GPT.
    Now, I have much time for learning the use of Win8.1 and want to re-install it. Of course, I want a clean install without the software from Acer

Edit : I saw your link after, I gonna check it

5. Mutagen

Mutagen MDL Addicted

Feb 18, 2013
    Not to pick on this specific OP, but too many times I see folks who don't/won't bother to learn the value of Acronis, Aomei, Paragon, etc. and make themselves a backup image first. Sure saves a lot of panic and/or frustration.