Download and install apps offline Windows 8.1!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by Aden Tengoku, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Aden Tengoku

Aden Tengoku MDL Junior Member

Aug 28, 2013
    #1 Aden Tengoku, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    Please how can i download apps for offline installation in windows 8.1 ? example (asphalt 8 :airborne)

2. eydee

eydee Guest

You can't. The whole windows 8 and its store was just invented to stop people doing that.

3. Aden Tengoku

Aug 28, 2013
    there was away to do it on windows 8 o_O but in 8.1 theres got to be someway to do it :help2:

4. cuteee

cuteee MDL Guru

Oct 13, 2012
    There are apps you can download they don't need internet connection to work.

5. Aden Tengoku

Aug 28, 2013
    :good3: Thank you very much for your support ...but am struggling to download apps is there a way to import download link to a download manager like idm
    i have terrible internet connection :p... I appreciate your help :D

6. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Do you know that the most successfull maleware get's installed by stupid human from unsecured places? Every legit app-coder can put there apps in the store if the app isn't the crappiest thing in the world. The intentsion of the ModernUI is that you have a secure environment of installing apps which have a minimal standard of quality and aren't looking like crap escaped from your toilette-bowl.

7. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    They made it very difficult to do this on purpose.
    You can do it, but it requires sideloading, a compatible version of the os, and a crypto signed app.
    I'm sure people could come up with easy ways to do it if people actually wanted the apps, but they don't.

8. BigW

BigW MDL Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Here you are wrong to asume the people don't want the apps. All apps they want (to be fair not all are there yet) they get them from the store with no hassling and putting up with stupid installers and be under a constant threat to install maleware.

9. murphy78

murphy78 MDL DISM Enthusiast

Nov 18, 2012
    It's different on an actual touch-screen device. Those are actually meant for those apps.
    They simply don't have enough demand for cracking groups to bother.
    I know there are some decent apps out there, but most of them seem very shallow.
    I can't imagine a cracking group spending hundreds of hours working on a jailbreaking technique for a surface to play angry birds.
    I'm not saying there is no demand. I'm just saying there is not enough... Yet.

10. FREDDY7MAIL

FREDDY7MAIL MDL Novice

Aug 20, 2014
    There is possibility to done that man

• :g: