DriverMax Pro 11 - 1 year free license

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by lion neptune, Jul 25, 2020.

1. lion neptune

lion neptune MDL Junior Member

Apr 17, 2010
    DriverMax Pro 11 - 1 year free license

Get DriverMax Pro 11 license for 1 year for free. Supports automatic installation of driver updates, scheduled scans and full device driver backups
    [​IMG]

DriverMax is an easy-to-use program for automatically finding and updating hardware drivers, as well as backing up and restoring them.

In the free version of the program, only 10 drivers per month can be updated and no more than two per day. In the paid version of DriverMax Pro there are no restrictions on the number of downloads and driver updates, and the option to disable advertising offers is also available.

[​IMG]

Key features of DriverMax Pro
    • Checking for driver updates​
    • Downloading and installing drivers​
    • Finding drivers for unknown devices​
    • Backing up installed drivers​
    • Rollback to previous driver versions​
    • Create system restore points​
    • Pro Unlimited Downloads​
    • Pro Automatic check for updates​
    • Pro Simultaneous download of all drivers​

Free license DriverMax Pro 11

To get a free 1 year DriverMax Pro license, follow these steps:
    Use VPN from Germany++++

Go to: https://drivermax.de/newsletter-aktion-z2e94f0/ (in German).​
    • Fill out the form with your first name, last name and email address.​
    [​IMG]
    • Confirm your mail by following the link in the received letter.​
    • Then get your activation code ( Aktivierungs Code ).​
    [​IMG]
    • Download and install the program on your computer:​
    https://mir.cr/WUOC1Z5K

Supported OS : Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8/7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit), Windows Server

The program is installed in English or German .
    • Activate the application during installation with the received activation code. You will need to set a new password to create an account.​
    [​IMG]

• Terms of the offer
      For the program to work (driver updates), you must use a VPN or proxy with an IP address from Germany . which must be enabled before starting the program.​
      • Free 1 year license provided for one (1) Windows PC​
      • The license validity period starts from the moment of its receipt - product installation.​
      • You receive free updates under version 11.x during the license period.​
      • The license is for home (personal) use only.​
      • Free technical support is not available.​

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    It has been free for at least five-six years, and if you update regularly, the result is "You own a DriverMax lifetime subscription".
    That is what I got just today.
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pgod92

Pgod92 MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2020
    does this works i tried Io bit updater and i got blue screen lol had to fresh install windows xD

4. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Do you want to talk a little more about your system, and what exactly caused that BSOD exactly. Any BSOD has always its own reason and You must know this reason, it's mandatory to know to avoid the next.
    PS. IObit works great and has a very good database, and it works, but you have to be careful with it, because sometimes it wants to install drivers that are not suitable for your computer. But the choice is always yours, you can ignore any driver.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Pgod92

Pgod92 MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2020
    i changed that system already bro as it was unable to run windows 10 on it :/
    but the 3 times i try driver updates i get blue screen on that must be error from my hardware end

6. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Unfortunately, don't understand what you want to say.
    Are you still sure that your Windows is OK and that all hardware on it is also in OK?
    If You cannot run this or whatever other software but it is OK to run on all similar systems, then is something with this system, where it is not possible to run.

7. Pgod92

Pgod92 MDL Junior Member

Jan 21, 2020
    i changed my COMPUTER which had that BLUE SCREEN issue :/

8. nmook

nmook MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2015
    Use at your own risk i tested the file from the down load link and uploaded it to be scanned at https://www.virustotal.com and came up with:

SHA256: b633a2cc21bb725377305097f0f51af564327f75cc0c18bee4e250065af06a1d
    Name: drivermax.exe
    Detection ratio: 3/74

DrWeb: Program.Unwanted.4536

Jiangmin: Trojan.Agent.cufw

Malwarebytes: PUP.Optional.DriverMax

9. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    Sure, it's always better to be afraid than sorry, but you're a little over overstretched, there is no need to fear too much.
    Besides, DrWeb, Jiangmin and Malwarebytes are much more dangerous and all they are PUP and spyware.
    Here is the virustotal analysis discussed above.
    Code:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/b633a2cc21bb725377305097f0f51af564327f75cc0c18bee4e250065af06a1d/detection