Dualview Setup with 260GTX

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by dragonfire665, Dec 16, 2008.

1. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 MDL Senior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Ok, here is my issues and hopefully someone can help me. I have an EVGA 260GTX SSC. Today i connect my 7-Pin HDTV Cable Component connection to my 30in 1080i HDTV, my old connection was DVI Monitor which it still connected, but what i want to do now is be able to see just my games and on my HDTV while still capable of using my Monitor for webbrowsing or etc or anybody else for whatever can be done.

I just cant seem to get it workin, i got close but whenever i click on my monitor everythin stops and that is including the game that was seen on my HDTV, for some reason i need my mouse to be at my monitor but it doesnt work neither the keyboard unless i stop the game and move my mouse (kno that im using my XBOX 360 controller for my games)

What can i do? im using Nvidia Control Panel and all, i have selected between 1-2 monitor and change resolution and also my Options in control panels are Single, Clone or configured independently (Dualview) i have choosen as my HDTV + Dell 1907FP but having the Dell 1907FP as my windows Primary, i mean i dont kno what else to do to make it work

PS: im using Windows XP Pro SP2

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...