Dumb questions about pricing (VERY HONEST)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TKnuckles, Jan 7, 2019.

1. TKnuckles

TKnuckles MDL Junior Member

Dec 10, 2017
    #1 TKnuckles, Jan 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    I have a question regarding prices. I'm thinking about buying myself a software, which is costy. I wouldn't be able to afford it.

I live in a country that has less income than USA. Why are the prices the same everywhere, regardless of country income? I think there should be price differences, like high prices in rich countries, lower prices on less rich countries.

You should know that these are just data that can be purchased online.

Other question is. Does my money of irrelevant currency convert automatically to relevant currency (€,$) while purchasing? Or do I have to get more another money, but of that currency? I live in a irrelevant country, so it's currency is irrelevant.

EDIT: Contacted the Serum developer.

2. Michaela Joy

Michaela Joy MDL Crazy Lady

Jul 26, 2012
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. MMIKEE

MMIKEE MDL Senior Member

Oct 6, 2012
    @Michaela Joy Of course MDL members might think you're crazy, you're the MDL Crazy Lady... :tooth:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Vevirin

Vevirin MDL Novice

Jan 18, 2019
    I might be crazy to even think of following your advise Michaela, but I think I will.. :D