"Dynamode" Bluetooth USB dongle.

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by romaurie, Oct 19, 2013.

1. romaurie

romaurie MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2013
    ​I have installed this on a Widows 7 Home premium O.S. P.C. but it will not display.I downloaded the software from "Dynamode" support site but it is unsupported.The software does not seem to have a compatable version for Wiondows 7.Only up to Vista.

2. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #2 PhaseDoubt, Oct 19, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
    You might try contacting the Dynamode people and seeing what they have to say. Can you maybe run the software in Compatibility Mode?

But if, in fact, it is unsupported you likely have wasted your money.

3. romaurie

romaurie MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2013
    #3 romaurie, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    (OP)
    IMG_0039.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0037.JPG Installed updated Bluetooth software and "Paired" headphones symbol but speaker does not work.Am I missing something.It has paired with my cellphone but is it supposed to transmit to mini Bluetooth speakers IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0040.JPG I have posted pictures o IMG_0040.JPG f display showing Dongle paired but no sound from Speakers.Also when I remove the Bluetooth dongle it says removed.
    Or could this be a case of it just not working?You mentioned you had to exchange yours and only the 3rd one worked.Actually I was a bit "miffed" about what I got charged for this one.My wifw bought it and I thought she said 15 shekels on the phone.It was 50 shekels! $14.24 as opposed to $4.27 which is what other store charge.

Well it's sending data from the cellphone to the PC but won't detect the mini blue-tooth speaker.

Leave that for the moment.I have been using mini datool file recovery and found a number of lost files from 3 partitions.But nearly all of them are old windows so no use.However, My 250 GB HD is definitely not working correctly.I can get a 500GB Sata II for $76.
    Now I have posted a number of Graphics cards available.Do I need DDR2 because all of these are DDR3.What is the best graphics card I can get for this Mother board?4.00GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz (6-6-6-18)
    I am quite sure it is not working correctly.Appart from the high temp. that may have already caused a problem.

4. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    Well, if the HDD is truly failing, you need to take care of that first and other things later. Once you get Windows properly installed and activated on the new drive you can work on other problems if any remain. Trying to fix problems on a drive you know is failing is pointless. Once the drive finally fails, you'd have to start from scratch anyway. I'm assuming you failing drive is your system drive.

Replacing a drive will not necessitate replacing memory or graphics card. If you want to replace your memory, go with what's working now. "Best" is subjective. What's best for me may not be best for you. As long as you get a card that's compatible with your main board, get the one you want.

5. romaurie

romaurie MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2013
    Actually it isn't 500 GB has the operating system.This one had a lot of downloaded movies photos and my whole audio collection.Onbooting up this afternoon 3 partitions had disappeared completely.I'm currently running mini tool data recovery yet again.
    They have some very cheap graphics cards with HDMI out .
    Many-thanks for your advice.
    Romaurie

6. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    Regardless, you need to take care of your hardware problems first. If your hardware is known to be damaged or broken, you can work on the software all day but in the end, the hardware is still broken. If you value the data on the failing drive, back it up and then replace it. You can work on the software after that.