ECS G41 T a big problem

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Tiger-1, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    #1 Tiger-1, Jul 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Hi dudes, well my neighbour come to my house with one mobo ECS G41 T socket LGA 775 and "some" big problems also that I don't see before; when I attempt boot without hdd and none more components to achieve the bios the system always stuck calling to correct the bios sequence then is not possible acces the bios same typing del or f1 and sometimes attempt starting Windows 7 and including options to repair boot lol, so same clearing the system bios the mobo continues stuck ;) is not possible check memory stick ( the man No have another including me DDR3 1066) with beep's from speaker (the mobo NO have pin or someting to connect the speaker :confused:) also changed the psu and the problem continues someone here can help my neighbour including me almost crazy thanks :rolleyes:

EDIT: I already also used the short of hand man and no success :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    SOLVED
    after change 3 psu's, all bad so changed again for old one that works; yet the sata cable of dvd rom is also bad changed also now works ;) and finally I look on processor is one poor Celeron lga 775 430 @1.80 GHz with thermal paste very bad seen one rock also changed so now all works fine and installing Windows 7 :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...