Edge and extension

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by tistou77, Jul 12, 2018.

1. tistou77

tistou77 MDL Expert

Mar 22, 2008
    Hello

I would like to install an extension for Edge "manually" (about:flags, etc... for manual installation) and to be able to disable the "verification" of the signature.
    Currently, the extension is disabled every time Edge is launched because it is not signed.

It's possible (via regedit or other) ?

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. windsman

windsman MDL Expert

Jan 11, 2010
    i guess you ticked developers features : edgenosign.png

You can also check in gpedit.msc Computer Configuration\Administratives Templates\Windows Components\Microsoft Edge

windsman.

3. tistou77

tistou77 MDL Expert

Mar 22, 2008
    It's ok for this (about:flags, etc...) but not for the extension no signed which is disabled at each launch ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. tistou77

tistou77 MDL Expert

Mar 22, 2008
    Thanks so much, I'll test ;)

5. tistou77

tistou77 MDL Expert

Mar 22, 2008
    Hello

Sorry for the late response, I can not use the "batch"
    Can anyone do it for me for Ublock Origin?

Thanks so much for your help

6. tistou77

tistou77 MDL Expert

Mar 22, 2008
    I finally had time to test, this script works only for .appx extension
    Me I get the complete directory of the extension Ublock Origin (probably a beta version available)

If anyone knows how to install Ublock Origin without using the Store and the extension works all the time

Thanks