Enterprise 8.1 windows store error

Discussion in 'Windows 8' started by endbase, Sep 28, 2013.

1. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    If i want to install from windows store get the following error : (See screenshot)

Purchase.png

I'm signed in with my Microsoft account :p and it comes up with free apps

Any body now how i can fix this ?

Greetz Base

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    I eblieve that you didn't has your Windows 8.1 Enterprise legally activated! Or am I wrong? For to get Store working you'll need to have an legally activated Windows 8.1!:rolleyes::biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    First i had a work around that's correct but I now have it activated with my Mak key from technet :)

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Than it normally should be work!

Are everything in PC Settings is working? Check that first. And if you couldn't use every features, may there were still an problem with your activation!

5. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Yeah everything is working normaly even say's it is activated @ pc settings see screeny

Activated.png

So it should work :p

6. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    Update had to switch to local account and now i can install app's from the store !!!!!! :confused: :smokecowboy: