Enterprise, and Daz 1.9.2 Loader

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by eslu, Oct 19, 2010.

1. eslu

eslu MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2010
    #1 eslu, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    [SOLVED]Enterprise, and Daz 1.9.2 Loader

Hello, i have installed BIE's latest release of Enterprise.
    But today Microsoft figgured out i am using a illegal version of Windows.
    First thing i tried was fetching Daz's last loader, but it doesn't seem to work with BIE's release?
    Tried using FixWAT, and other tools. But the option to install or uninstall the loader, just didn't work.
    Right now i am using RemoveWAT, but i won't be able to use Microsoft's Anti-Virus Program.

Am i doing something wrong, is it suppose to work with the loader?
    Should i return back to the latest Ultimate version? Because i really want to use Microsoft's Anti-Virus Program, don't really like AVG.

If i have to go back to Ultimate, anyone know what version i should go for? Who released the last version etc? OEM vs Intergrated?

2. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
    Read daz loader first post as enterprise win 7 is not supported. If daz is your solution use the RTM in stickies. Always stay away from intergrated ISO's

3. eslu

eslu MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2010
    #3 eslu, Oct 19, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2010
    (OP)
    Cheers for fast answer timesurfer, was afraid of it not beeing supported. Seems like i was right :(
    But with the RTM in stickies, you mean the ones in the 'Default Windows 7 Digital River direct links: English, Spanish, German, French; X86 & X64' yep?
    Just wrote down the link now, for later use. Amazing website :)

By the way what do you think about my idea of using Daz's solution? Is there any better solution?

4. torko26

torko26 MDL Senior Member

May 28, 2009
    For Enterprise use KMS activator ! It's the best solution for that ! OR i will send a PM for u with a solution :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. timesurfer

timesurfer MDL Developer

Nov 22, 2009
  6. Reign_Of_Freedom

Reign_Of_Freedom MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2009
    I try to stay away from scene releases simply because you do not know what they have added and taken out and how they activated it. You'll avoid a lot of issues if you use a clean RTM copy and add what you want.

7. eslu

eslu MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2010
    Thanks for great answers, and tips. I'll remember to check this website for my next Windows 7 ISOs.
    Torko26 helped me out :) Everything works fine now, unless Microsoft come with another update soon :p