Erro upgrade windows technical preview 9888 to 9901

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by venioni, Dec 26, 2014.

1. venioni

venioni MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2014

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Just do a clean install, not an upgrade!

Reason why an upgrade isn't possible could have a lot points! That could be from change in Windows itself and regarding your hardware or driver related. Check the log files for more information.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mtrai

mtrai MDL Addicted

Apr 24, 2008
    I did an in place upgrade and had it save what it could which in this case was just personal files. Had to reinstall programs. As pisthai said could be many things, but I do know an upgrade will work.

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    On sudden hardware etc, it would! On others, it wouldn't! That's the 'Game' with Pre-Release software!

5. venioni

venioni MDL Senior Member

Mar 28, 2014
    I try to make upgrade and not clean install because i have programs and i want not reinstall but finally after that proplem i make fresh install and all is ok its first time who i have proplem with upgrade no other times only with this version 9901.:mad: