Error in Windows 7 installation

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by rups_learner, Jan 12, 2009.

1. rups_learner

rups_learner MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2008
    #1 rups_learner, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
    Hello guys.When i try to install win 7 beta after about expanding of files upto 18% the installation stops and this pops up
    Can somebody figure out what is going wrong?Has anyone encountered this?:confused:

2. darkness86

darkness86 MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2008
    that's a DVD problem. try to burn the windows again.

3. ricktendo64

ricktendo64 MDL Expert

Apr 20, 2008
    DUDE! I got the same exact error, but I thought it was something to do with me using the leaked version :S

I deleted my ISO and started downloading it again

BTW I use a DVD-RW

4. darkness86

darkness86 MDL Novice

Dec 26, 2008
    you can extract the files from the ISO using WinRar then launch the setup file... and no need to burn on a DVD. that worked perfectly for me.

5. bchat

bchat MDL Smart Azz

Nov 7, 2008
    Me too - I have done this with every Win 7 install, 32 bit and 64 bit - no issues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. moee

moee MDL Novice

May 7, 2009
    My solution

Had same problem. But mine was a bad download - the md5 hash did not match.
    So what I did was copied the downloaded file into utorrent's downloads folder. Searched a torrent site for the same file and clicked to download. The program did a hash check and downloaded another 5 mb. Then i did hash check, it matched and it installed.

7. luke

luke MDL Senior Member

Jun 22, 2007
    i had that problem using vlite redownload it your probley missing some files the size for both iso are
    x64 3.04GB (2,270,282,032)BYTES
    x86 2.35GB (2,530,975,744)BYTES

8. Junner2003

Junner2003 MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2008
    I had this problem while burning the ISO with NERO 7. After I burned another DVD from the same ISO file with MagicISO it worked fine.

BTW:
    Why do so many people on here download the W7 from dubious sources if they can get it directly from Microsoft, including a valid product key?

9. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    because the RC has only been out for a week from MS. Most people have been running build 7100 or 7077 for a while now.

10. bogstandard

bogstandard MDL Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. jimmyrayjit

jimmyrayjit MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2012
    Resolve the issue!!

Hello everyone!!

Friends, i have the same issue with my HP laptop having Windows7. After repeating the installation process (3-times) the error were same. I thought, my DVD port have any issue so I replaced and start the installation process again. But the error was persisting. When, i talked to my senior, he told me hope the file has been corrupt or have not complete data. So, i brought another copy.. but the error didn't resolved.

After few days, I came online and put my problem here After a short span of hours, i got my solution with this link --

Thanks @ Best Regard !!

Jimmy Ray Jit
    :gathering:

12. jimmyrayjit

jimmyrayjit MDL Novice

Feb 6, 2012
    Online Technical Support

Hello Rups Learner,
    Hope you are well and happy with your system. It might be seen with Windows 7 users, they have issue when they try to install, update or re-install Windows 7. Now a day, to resolve such issues, n number of online technical support service vendors and exerts are avail on internet. If you have such issue, you might take their help!!