Error Message 0x800732b

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by adaptation, May 22, 2020.

1. adaptation

adaptation MDL Novice

May 20, 2020
    After installing Windows 10 LTSC, I'm seeing a message to activate windows. When I clicked on the troubleshoot option I received a 0x800732b error message. I've already tried slmgr -ipk in the cmd screen and changing the product key. Neither one worked.

2. Do you have genuine purchased Win10 LTSC 2019 for your Organization .
    If its so then slmgr -ipk (key)
    then Slmgr -ato will deffinately work .

3. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    What method of activation are you using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Member

Sep 6, 2011
    use kms-vl-all for kms activation

digital license not working on ltsc ,

digital license working on régular windows 10 and ltsb 2015 + 2016 only

more discussion not allowed on mdl

5. please dont hurry up in giving reply to user asking for help . first of all we must be sure which method he wants to apply to get his windows activated .
    might be he has a corporate licence .
    like enthousiasist asked him in a correct way .

6. adaptation

adaptation MDL Novice

May 20, 2020
    The ISO was generated with Rufus and loaded onto a usb. Not sure what other info you need to troubleshoot.

7. rpo

rpo MDL Expert

Jan 3, 2010
    In the past i activated successfully w10 ltsc with KMS_VL_ALL

8. Brother do you have a corporate licence for Win 10 LTSC 2019 OS .
    M$ Never sale it to for single use as its for Corporate Sector only .
    Coming to the point as enthusiasist asked you the same : Have you purchased it for corporate use or downloaded it via any thrid party means .
    (PT BARD) Rufus till date as i can see never allow anybody to download LTSC 2019 iso developer is also here on mdl community Named Akeo .

9. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. pm67310

pm67310 MDL Member

Sep 6, 2011
    hello, I think the user has an iso image download on the net because the activation of windows 10 ltsc is only possible via a kms corporate server, the licenses oem its reserved for the manufacturer, for your information, I am administrator system so i know microsoft license, i am a microsoft mvp FYI ,

I ask the question while being respectful

11. Carlos Detweiller

Carlos Detweiller MDL Spinning Tortoise

Dec 21, 2012
    #11 Carlos Detweiller, May 23, 2020
    Last edited: May 23, 2020
    Obtaining LTSC legally requires an active Volume contract with MS or one of their official partners. To my knowledge, activations will be VOLUME:MAK or VOLUME:KMS.

Everyone else will only have one choice for LTSC 2019: KMS emulator. Just use KMS_VL_ALL, it will take care of everything.

12. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Expert

Nov 26, 2012
    Rufus does not generate any .iso and in your first post you said that You cannot activate it - how is Rufus related to this?

13. I think this thread creator himself is confused that what he himself wants to do .

14. adaptation

adaptation MDL Novice

May 20, 2020
    I selected the KMS option rather than the standard option for the Windows LTSC install. Then I downloaded and ran the KMS_VL_ALL AIO menu option 1.
    I used this link:
    https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/kms_vl_all-smart-activation-script.79535/

After doing this and restarting I was still receiving the 0x800732b error message. I don't have any technical knowledge otherwise I wouldn't be asking for help. I'm not sure what other information you need to be able to recommend a solution.

15. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    What KMS option rather than the standard option?

Is your LTSC by any chance an EVAL edition? Can you run one of the Activation check options?

Or run KMS_VL_ALL in debug mode and post the results here, in code tags:)