Even after registration and successful validation win7 faults

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by pamadhilwankalan, Nov 22, 2013.

1. pamadhilwankalan

pamadhilwankalan MDL Junior Member

Nov 16, 2013
    i downloaded an iso image of win7 ultimate sp1 OEM. it was updated up to September 20-2013 by slipstream method i guess. i successfully registered and validated it by oem serial and windows loader 2.2.1. after registration and validation i updated it by windows automatic mode. I found in update history several updates did not installed, some showed did not installed but those were nicely installed i.e. internet explorer 11. some showed "cancelled". i downloaded tool from Microsoft named kb Windows6.1-KB947821-v31-x86.but it does not appear in installed updates besides updates history shows tool installed successfully. more than 125 updates failed. please help. please tell me if this problem is due to the use of slip-streamed copy of windows.

2. PhaseDoubt

PhaseDoubt MDL Expert

Dec 24, 2011
    #2 PhaseDoubt, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    If you downloaded an ISO that had updates integrated into it, you didn't get it here and that may be part of your problem if not all of it. Downloads offered on this site are "pure" ones and are essentially the same as offered by Microsoft.

I suggest you get the OS you want via a link provided by this forum and start over. Be sure and wipe your drive to remove all traces of the OS giving you problems. Using Daz's loader is a good thing.

3. pamadhilwankalan

pamadhilwankalan MDL Junior Member

Nov 16, 2013
    #3 pamadhilwankalan, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
    (OP)
    Do u know any link??? I need windows7 ultimate OEM sp1 (32 BIT)