[Exclusive Giveaway] Premiumize.me, All in One Cloud-Downloading.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jul 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
    [​IMG]

Premiumize.me, All in One Cloud-Downloading:- https://www.premiumize.me/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Premiumize.me features:- https://www.premiumize.me/features

Premiumize.me Introduction (Reddit):-
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Premiumize/comments/8512wz/what_is_premiumize_and_what_do_we_offer/

[​IMG]

Premiumize.me Pricing:- https://www.premiumize.me/premium

Premiumize.me Social Media Pages:-

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Thomas Pak and everyone at Premiumize.me for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members.:tankyou:

The giveaway is of,

3 x 1 year vouchers,
    20 x 1 month vouchers,
    30 x 3 Days Vouchers.

:cheers::party_time:

Important Giveaway rules:-

1. Only one entry allowed per household.

2. You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway (Not a VPN or proxy).

What I mean by real IP address is, once you enter a competition here using some PC and internet network, then please try not to change that network or visit your friend's home sometimes and enter the competition from there, or in college, open MDL and enter in the competition from there. Try to keep your participation all from one place, one network and household, one device.

3. Must be a registered member before the start of the giveaway. If you register and the giveaway has already been started, you cannot participate.

Wait for the next giveaway after registering and after making some good posts in other forum sections. :)

Optional Rule:-

4. Like, Follow, "Premiumize.me" on their social media sites. (optional, but as always very much appreciated). :tankyou:

And at last, please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition.
    Not just thanks or other one word comments. :bashtroll::nono3: :smokecowboy:

There are so many vouchers to giveaway, so please don't hesitate to participate and spread the word around about Premiumize.me

Giveaway ends on July 31st, 2019.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. shtrumf

shtrumf MDL Junior Member

Sep 20, 2009
    Great giveaway man! I'm interested in this. I mostly do my downloading through filehosters and this giveaway would be helpful!

3. cloudval

cloudval MDL Junior Member

Jun 21, 2018
    wow. so many sites. used to download torrent through filestream. stopped after they reduced limit to 400mb for free accounts. anyway, thanks for the giveaway

4. sinanogz

sinanogz MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway.

If you like music, movies, file downloads like me, a really nice website supports many well-known download websites.
    Also torrent support, Usenet and so on. A website with many more features.

Thank you whizkidraj and the sponsor for this contest.

It would be nice to get a license.

Twitter
    Facebook

5. Grume

Grume MDL Novice

May 2, 2019
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Nice features ;)

6. nnavinraj

nnavinraj MDL Novice

Jun 27, 2010
    thanks @whizkidraj for the giveaway. I'd be happy to win any one of the vouchers.

7. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    It provides premium link to a lot of services.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

8. ultimo404

ultimo404 MDL Member

Oct 3, 2017
    Thanks for another great giveaway!
    This service is just what I needed. I have been unable to download files in the past due to speed limitation and premium only option some file hosters have. This service solves those issues! And it also supports torrents!

9. Jackson-Lee-Smith

Jackson-Lee-Smith MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2016
    I want in on it.
    Have been a customer of them before, they are amazing.

10. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks a lot for the wonderful giveaway. This is very useful service that most interent users will need. You will enjoy fast download speed on most file sharing sites. No more waiting times or low speed downloads! In addition; you can simply copy-paste the torrent or magnet link into the web based downloader to have easy fast and private cloud torrenting

11. TrojanK

TrojanK MDL Junior Member

Aug 12, 2014
    I'm interested and want to participate in this giveaway. I wish I win.

12. Desiketo

Desiketo MDL Novice

May 5, 2018
    .Thanks a lot whizkidraj bhai for this awesome giveaway.Site has amazing features.All we need to download stuff.I wish i win one.Liked & followed

13. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Wow, not only do i need a lot of web space (quite expensive if you need several TB) for SVF and other file hostings, this offer is also very handy for managing and maintaining such stuff.

TLDR; Amazing offer :worthy:.

TLDR2; Request permission to come aboard.

regards, doggie

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. ispasion22

ispasion22 MDL Novice

Nov 3, 2018
    I'm very interested in this giveaway that is vital to any user who already has an account here.
    Good luck!

15. dinosaur07

dinosaur07 MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway @whizkidraj .
    This is a very interesting platform that can help us boost our downloads and keep us as private as possible with the help of their VPN solution. I am pretty much interested in this service to manage and make my downloads faster than ever. I like and followed them on social media.

;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  16. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    thank you for the great giveaway wiz! :worthy:

premiumize.me is one of the best if I don't say the best site for all-in-one downloads! I have had used it back in 2012/13 and was very happy with it! I'd love to win now a year voucher to try their updated service with more hosts etc.

P.S here's my like on their fb page

Attached Files:

17. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Pleases high download speed and support for torrents.

18. havilson

havilson MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2011
    Great giveaway! I'm a free user of Premiumize and I would like to win one. :) Great service to use in combination with Kodi.

Thanks!

19. muggles

muggles MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2013
    Thank you for the generous giveaway @whizkidra and MDL. I'm looking forward to giving this sounds-too-good-to-be-true service a try, I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong.

Have a nice day!

20. kobroro

kobroro MDL Novice

Dec 28, 2018
    I would need an alternative for storage and this seems to be a usable solution.
    Great giveaway !