[Exclusive Giveaway] WPS Office 2019 - Complete Office Suite (2 x lifetime & 10 x 1-year)

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by khanyash, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. khanyash

khanyash MDL Giveaway Organizer

Jun 21, 2015
    #1 khanyash, Jun 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    [​IMG]

blog: https://blog.wps.com/
    WPS Office Software is a leading office productivity suite for PC and mobile devices. With more than 1.2 billion installs, WPS Office is a high performing, yet considerably more affordable solution that is recognized as a preferred alternative to Microsoft Office and is fully compatible and comparable to Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.

WPS Office suite is available for Windows and Linux-based PCs as well as Android and iOS.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    WPS Office 2019, composed of Writer, Spreadsheets and Presentation, brings users the ability to create, edit and share office documents that are highly compatible with MSO files. With its user-friendly interface and excellent performance, WPS Office delivers effective and productive office experience in a convenient and economic subscription mode.

Compatibility with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice
    By adopting brilliant features such as interfaces switch, File Roaming, built-in spell check, Picture to text (OCR), PDF tools, tabbed interface and paragraph layout tool, WPS Office not only enables you to fulfill data analyzing needs, but also turns your innovative ideas into illustrative documents or presentations.

High Compatibility with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Txt), Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slide, Adobe PDF and OpenOffice format.
    Extensive Templates for you to choose from, almost all categories meet your needs: resume, memo, finance, business, education, natural and many kinds of charts.
    WPS Cloud to store any and every file allowing for secure, encrypted backup. Access files anytime, anywhere from your desktop and mobile devices.
    Special Features File Roaming, Files Repair, Picture to Text, PDF Tools and Backup Center.
    Extensive online knowledge base and video tutorials.
    Small Installer fast to start and light on system.

Affordable & Best solution to Microsoft Office!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WPS Office 2019 plan for you

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Connect with WPS

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Giveaway Open To All
    [Exclusive Giveaway] WPS Office 2019 - Complete Office Suite

I want to thank dear Lillian, and WPS Team for this generous giveaway.

[​IMG]

Rules Of The Giveaway (please read & follow the rules)

1. Why do you want to win a license of WPS Office 2019? (Required)
    Like/Follow/Subscribe WPS Office, and share the giveaway. (Optional)
    3. One entry only, and do not post anything other than your participation.
    4. PM me within 3 days of the result announcement to claim the win.

Giveaway Ends On July 9, 2019

Good luck

2. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    #2 khanyash, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    (OP)
    Giveaway Live Now

3. Kaush83

Kaush83 MDL Novice

Mar 19, 2016
    #3 Kaush83, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
    Thank you for the nice giveaway,
    Why do I want to win a license? :- I used free version of WPS (PC) and Plus version on Android.Great #1 alternative for MS office package.So have to try my luck for Pro lifetime license.
    Please count me in too....

4. Brownie2015

Brownie2015 MDL Junior Member

Nov 23, 2016
    This is a very nice and top giveaway! I used the Business Edition of WPS for years,it is quasi the same as the windows office. Now my key is expired! It would be great if I would win a new license key of this WPS Office program. Please count me also in. Thanks!

5. ekimn19

ekimn19 MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2018
    Been using Microsoft Office since High School.
    I want to try a different program aside from MS Office.
    Thanks for the giveaway contest.

6. ortimus

ortimus MDL Novice

Mar 13, 2018
    want to try WPS Office, hope can replace my Microsoft Office 2007.
    thanks for the giveaway

7. khanyash

Jun 21, 2015
    2 x lifetime added in the giveaway

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I want and hope to win a lifetime license cause its Writer application along with Spreadsheets and Presentation applications are the best rivals vs M$ Office out there. Their performance and features have no match. No other Office suite can compare to WPS Office. Also I need lightweight WPS Office solutions in order to ditch the convoluted and bloated M$ Office once and for all.
    tw.png

9. herry2009

herry2009 MDL Member

Jul 22, 2011
    #9 herry2009, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    I want to win because I'm tired of MS Office.

10. salama2015

salama2015 MDL Novice

Jul 19, 2015
    Hi I need a license for WPS Office 2019 because I find WPS alternative execellent of Microsoft Office

11. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    I've been using the WPS office in PC and on Android. It's functioning flawlessly. It's the best alternate for MSO. I'd be to use the licensed version of WPS office.

Please count me in, let me see the luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. who4reyou

who4reyou MDL Novice

Apr 23, 2012
    I have been using wps free office in windows, android, and linux becasue it has the best compability with microsoft office.It would be nice if i could use the premium version.
    Thanks for this giveaway.

13. wandy

wandy MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2018
    Hello. The reason why i want win this license is because i'm a pre-university student. Most of my tasks are needing to submit assignments and presentation. Plus, i've seen my friends using WPS OFFICE 2019 when they did a presentation. The software made her presentation look smooth and flawless. I'm hoping i could win this license. Thank you!

14. xuleca

xuleca MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2012
    I want to upgrade my free license.

15. Martin Cenek

Martin Cenek MDL Novice

Jun 14, 2019
    Thank you for this giveaway. I use only a free version of WPS Office. It is very good alternative program for MS Office. I would like to win, but I think, that there are people, who deserve it more. Good luck to everyone.

16. bonesz

bonesz MDL Addicted

Jun 30, 2013
    Please count me in I have 3 college bound kids that would love to have this for their studies. nice gift to send them to school with

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. Jogs

Jogs MDL Junior Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Its a great MS office alternative.
    The free version is quite good but there are some extra features in the pro version, that's why I need it.
    Thanks for the giveaway.

18. Desiketo

Desiketo MDL Novice

May 5, 2018
    Thank a lot khanyash Bhai for this awesome giveaway.I have been using free version in my android (phone & Tab) for years and it is best office app.Would love to get pro version as it has many extra features and ad free too.

19. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks khanyash for the giveaway.

I want to win a license of WPS Office 2019 as am using old version of MS office as of now. I cannot afford to buy or upgrade. The WPS Home & Student version looks a best fit for my needs, although I could have asked for OCR also. I hope I can win a lifetime license.

Thanks,
    Grr

20. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    I can not afford expensive fees and this app is great