[EXPIRED]AOMEI Backupper Professional 3.2

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Nov 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2015
    Expired!
    1st I would like to thank Aomeitech for sponsoring a 3days unlimited giveaway of AOMEI Backupper Professional 3.2 to our forums members and guests.

Notes: The link will be invalid on November 17, 2015, 08:00 AM GMT. Please download the archive as soon as possible.

Promotional page;

http://www.backup-utility.com/giveaway/aomei-backupper-pro.html

1st visit the above page then fill your details like the screen shot below and you're done .
    [​IMG]
    Note: If you don't receive a response in 48 hours, please retry with a different email,or contact us here.
    [​IMG]

About the backup software;

Professional Edition, complete software for Windows PCs and Laptops, which contains all features of AOMEI Backupper and supports system/disk/files/partition backup, restore and clone as well as provides schedule backup, merge images, dynamic volumes backup, UEFI boot and GPT disk backup.

• Backup: easily and safely protect everything, including system, disk, individual files and partition.
    • Restore: fast and reliable disaster recovery, supporting universal restore and selective restoration.
    • Clone: step-by-step transfer OS or upgrade hard drive without reinstalling Windows and applications.
    • Utilities: backup schemes; make bootable discs; command line backup/restore/clone; check, explore, merge images, etc.
    • Multi-Language: support English, Français, Deutsch, 日本語, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese.

What to Backup
    • System Backup: one-click back up Windows, settings, applications and the files required for computer to boot.
    • Disk Backup: backup entire disk to get everything on the drive protected.
    • Partition Backup: flexibly choose separate partitions to backup, including dynamic disk volumes.
    • File Backup: back up your files and folders automatically or manually to ensure you don’t lose anything from now on.
    • File Sync: synchronize files and folders automatically with a schedule to local/external disks, USB flash drives, NAS or network.
    How to Backup
    • Schedule Backup: set up a schedule to back up your system and all files automatically, supporting daily, weekly, and monthly.
    • Incremental & Differential Backups: on the basis of a full backup, save time and storage space by only backing up changed data.
    • Backup Scheme: automatically delete old backup images based on specified value (the age or the number) to save backup disk space.
    • Command Line Backup: create backups from command prompt or using a batch (.bat) file for unattended processing.
    • Hot Backup: create a backup image without closing running applications and restarting computer.
    Where to Backup

THE GIVEAWAY IS LIVE NOW!

NOTE;
    Whoever needs this backupper can PM me If they don't have any FB account. I'll PM them with a download link along with the key. Or reply here so I can send them the link.

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The giveaway is live now.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. night3

night3 MDL Novice

Dec 19, 2014
    It's not working for me. Clicked on Submit but nothing happens.

4. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Ahah Submit not work :clap:

5. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #5 Joe C, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015

The give away is from Nov 12th to the 15th, (2014?) today is the 11th

6. imadlatch

imadlatch MDL Junior Member

Aug 16, 2013
    #6 imadlatch, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2015
    AOMEI Backupper

Professional Edition 3.2+KEYS

You shouldn't post another link for the same purpose.

7. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #7 Joe C, Nov 11, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
    This leads to a web page that threatens to delete your hard drive in 5 minutes

8. montwel

montwel MDL Novice

Feb 26, 2014
    nice giveaway.

9. kixeon

kixeon MDL Novice

May 5, 2015
    What is SNS?

10. fedek9001

fedek9001 MDL Novice

May 4, 2009
    hi sid_16, can you send me the link to sw+ key ?
    thank you.

11. potjevleesch

potjevleesch MDL Addicted

Aug 7, 2010
    Hello Sid
    I dont't have any FB account, please pm me link and key, thank you

12. razarajpoot

razarajpoot MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2012
    i have only 16 post thats why i can't post a link here please pm me link and key

13. paul44

paul44 MDL Member

Feb 11, 2010
    I don't use FB, could you please PM me the link and key, thank you for this offer :)

14. The_GEE_Team

The_GEE_Team MDL Novice

Aug 8, 2012
  15. bowler3

bowler3 MDL Novice

Dec 25, 2012
    Hi sid_16, I don't have FB. Would please send me the link and key. Tks.

16. yonutm

yonutm MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2012
    Hi Sid
    I don't use FB, please pm me link and key :D
    Thank you
    :clap:

17. NicoTheLino

NicoTheLino MDL Novice

Nov 2, 2013
    Hi sid_16
    I dont't have any FB account, please pm me link and key, thank you

18. laysson

laysson MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2015
    Hi, i don't have an FB account, could you MP a download, link ? thank you.

19. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    I do not use Facebook or Twitter. I could use Google+ if they were OK with that, but that doesn't seem to be an option.