Expired![MDL Exclusive] Cyberghost 5 three months premium licenses!

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
    Expired!
    This thread can be made unsticky.

1St. I would like to thank Mihaela Neagu from Cyberghost for sponsoring these premium licenses for our awesome members.

How to;
    Visit this page- http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_us/campaign/mydigitallive_feb15
    then fill up your valid email and captcha after verification the key will be given to your email instantly.
    Please remember, one person with one valid mail and get one 3 months premium key. So at least 10.000 people can get benefited from this offer.

Attention every one viewing this thread. If you're facing any problem activating Cyberghost VPN please read this quoted text excerpted from Forever's post, hope this may help you all in activation of CG.
    [​IMG]

2nd screenshot;

[​IMG]

UPDATE;
    Only 5216 keys left! (10.06 PM IST.)
    Update on 11/02/15 at 8.45 AM IST.
    Only 3765 keys left!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    IT IS LIVE NOW;
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Working well Sid

http://i.imgur.com/tHDK4FH.jpg

I am surprised at the speeds at different places. Quite nice actually, thank you. I might just consider this for VPN, will know in 3 months :D

4. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Nice screenshot! how do you manage the whole page in one shot? I copied Foever's pic. and edited the OP.:D

5. Forever

Forever Guest

I m a firefox user and used FF's inbuilt dev tools to take the screenshot :D
    all you gotta do is open up ur page in FF
    then press shift+F2 which wud open the dev command bar at the botton just above task bar.
    in that command bar type this command "screenshot --fullpage" (without quotes, there is a single space after word'screenshot' and two small hyphens)
    press enter key and it wud be stored in downloads sections, or u can click the preview to immediately open folder location.

[​IMG]

6. fardeen

fardeen MDL Member

May 11, 2010
    got mine, thanks a lot

7. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    Got a key, thanks!

8. Nokios

Nokios MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2012
    #8 Nokios, Feb 5, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    Invalid activation key

Followed the instructions...Sent my e-mail...received their mail...clicked to go to the page that gave me an activation key: MDL- followed by five five-digits words
    So I presume thing went the right way

BUT when I enter the activation key I get this message:

This activation key is not valid

Even restarted my P.C., created an account then tried again with same result !

9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Just one extra space when copy-paste and the key is broken :D

10. razarajpoot

razarajpoot MDL Novice

Oct 30, 2012
    This activation key is not valid

11. Nokios

Nokios MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2012
    Thank you Mr.X for the reply but I tried copy-paste...I already tried to enter it from keyboard, I tried everything 2, 3 times and it always gave the same result

12. yahyoh

yahyoh MDL Member

Dec 6, 2012
    got a key thanks :D

13. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    Got one thanks all

14. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Same here
    THe activation Key is not Valid

15. LostED

LostED SVF Patch Lover

Jul 30, 2009

try to make a new account

16. Nokios

Nokios MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2012
    Never had any account before and today was my first trial

Very disappointed with this VPN software if they start their promotional campaign with so many errors ! :rolleyes:

17. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    strange, I haven't a single error. Not one. Working flawlessly.

Perhaps offer more than disappointment, something like what its doing (or not doing) would be helpful

18. Nokios

Nokios MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2012
    #18 Nokios, Feb 5, 2015
    It simply has the message I already motioned (please read my posts on this page and on page 1) and a very informative message:
    "ALL FREE BOOKING SLOTS ARE TAKEN PLEASE WAIT"
    UPGRADE

AND A COUNTER !!!!

Then after sometime, I am given a slow IP

When I click activate this time , here is what it gives back:

"SERVICE IS CURRENTLY NOT REACHABLE DUE TO HEAVY LOAD.PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER"

I am trying not to ask for another activation because I know there is a limited number of free activations and I do not want to deprive another MDL member from his opportunity..Maybe that's what I should try and uninstall the software if this also fails

19. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #19 Aninvitedsoul, Feb 5, 2015
    Invalid key?What kind of service is that?I uninstalled.What a waste of time!!I didn't expect that.!

I'm sorry and I'm sorry.!

20. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Sorry, didn't see the previous message you had. Sounds like the system is getting hit with a lot of requests.

I am sure the link and info has spread to other sites since this is publicly accessible and not just for registered members of MDL. Although it was created for MDL, copy and paste to other places on the net is inevitable without some type of accessibility mechanism to block those who aught not have access. Even then, there is no honor or integrity among a few here, it would spread regardless.

Keep trying I guess o_O

-ed-
    oh you edited your post. so yeah, heavy load as I figured.

And thank you for attempting not to get another account setup for the sake of other MDL members