Explorer is crap with this new build ?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Buckie, Feb 9, 2016.

1. Buckie

Buckie MDL Junior Member

Nov 27, 2012
    Is anyone else having bother with internet Explorer in this new build ? I'm having loads of Explorer can't open this or that and sometimes take a full minute to display the full page, it has to keep refreshing to do so.

Nothing at all has changed from the previous release so it has to be this new build ! :mad::mad::mad:

2. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    Is there any particular reason you need to use internet explorer?

3. RonBoyd

RonBoyd MDL Novice

Oct 5, 2015
    Because it has worked so well in the past and I am accustomed to how it works. Besides none of the alternatives are as useful (read easy to use)... particularly Edge but Chrome fits the description just as well.

4. Buckie

Buckie MDL Junior Member

Nov 27, 2012
    thanks Ron.... and pf100 your suggestion has help a lot... thanks you however its still having to reload pages for some reason and the reason I use it is because as Ron says its all Ive ever used and find it easy to use.

5. Enzo Matrix

Enzo Matrix Guest

I find myself using IE when I don't use Chrome, but Edge is just awful.

6. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    #7 lobo11, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
    Have you tried to reset IE, bring up IE, at tools top of page, click, down to internet options,click, then advanced tab at top, click, down to RESET at bottom, click, reboot. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. dhjohns

dhjohns MDL Guru

Sep 5, 2013
    Edge is perhaps the fastest browser there is, but until it supports extensions, I use it rarely.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Enzo Matrix

Enzo Matrix Guest

For me it constantly says not responding, and it crashes quite frequently.

9. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
  10. redstone

redstone MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2009
    I mainly use chrome now but IE 11 works just as fast with Win10 as it did with win7. I also added Adblock Plus. I did have to use the compatibility view feature with certain websites.

11. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    #12 lobo11, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    If you ask me, what people are doing about Telemetry, (without knowing what they are doing), I'm suprised their computers boot, much less IE working. And repair tools won't work, so :g::g::g:

What I would love to see if feasible would be a program, hint EFA11, cough that did not delete parts of Win 10, just stop the phoning home, leave Windows 10 alone just stop the calls, person could make millions.:worthy::worthy::worthy:

12. Buckie

Buckie MDL Junior Member

Nov 27, 2012
    I'm sure when win 10 is finished and finalised Europe will rule against so much information being taken without individuals knowing. The Industry side of things will not touch win10 the way it is they will stay with win 7 as theres too much to risk with the likes of Banks ?

IE has improved a bit but not that much maybe I need a clean install as when first done its fast, but boggs itself down with time...