Export Windows Phone messages to Android

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by vali20, Jul 1, 2015.

1. vali20

vali20 MDL Junior Member

Aug 8, 2012
    #1 vali20, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
  2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Moved to MDL Project & Applications.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. vali20

vali20 MDL Junior Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Thanks, I knew this is a community of nice, appreciative and helpful people! Thanks for your help, Tito!

4. QuantumBug

QuantumBug MDL Developer

Mar 7, 2012
    Very nice application, the code is well presented.

Shame about not transferring MMS, maybe I can write the code in and send it back to you some time?

Where did you learn to develop?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. vali20

vali20 MDL Junior Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Yeah sure, why not? I would gladly need some help. Thanks! i don't have any MMS so i can't really test it. Also, I would have liked it to be able to also export from Android to Windows Phone, but for that I need a WP device which I currently don't own. I could use the WP VMs provided with Visual Studio, but those don't allow you to install apps from the Store, for some reason I don't understand...

When did I learn to code? During high school for real I guess, so the last 4 years. But I actually started coding for fun, or for some small projects 8 years ago, in Visual Basic 6. I mainly coded an internet Explorer replacement, a web browser based on IE though. Then, as i started programming for real in high school, I learned some basic C++, and switched over to VB.NET for a brief period. After that, I switched for good to C#, which i really liked and continued to improve my skill upon. Recently, i started looking into Python, which BTW is really cool.

Also, I learned developing applications for Windows, i.e. good experiences for the desktop, by reading a considerable bunch of documents from MSDN.