exteme loader 2.0.0.

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by romaurie, Sep 10, 2013.

1. romaurie

romaurie MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2013
    #1 romaurie, Sep 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
    First I'm glad there is still a forum whre I can ask questions about the loader.I have been using this version on windows 7 ultimate for about 3 years having found out about it originally on a general windows forum.
    Recently my new antivitus GDATA 2014 decided it was a threat and before I could stopit, did something.I can't find a log but extreme loader now appears on my list of boot options.Of course it doesn't work asking for "Xeldy" which is missing.
    I have contacted the antivirus company to ask if I can recover data because I didn't think a forum would help.
    I also checked and my pC will accept windows 8 so I have ordered a copy for e-bay.I can't understand how the official version from Microsoft retails fo $289 but on e-bay for suposedly lgit copies start at $50+.
    So, back to extreme loader.Can I download another version or the same again?
    Regards
    Romaurie

2. Simpuhl

Simpuhl MDL Senior Member

Aug 8, 2012
    Download Microsoft Toolkit to activate windows 7 or 8.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
  4. romaurie

romaurie MDL Novice

Sep 10, 2013
    Many thanks for your help.I couldn't get the URL from the list of download options because they all tried to make me take a 3rd party "safe" download like Softonic.I finally found it on Kickass torrents and used magnet download on Bitcomet.Worked perfectly.And windows passes the validation check.
    I also used BCD EDIT to remove all 3 extra old windows on the boot sequence.
    Many thanks
    Laurie