Failed to an upgrade bios Acer 8920

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by elocolococytos, May 2, 2011.

1. elocolococytos

elocolococytos MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2010
    Hello everybody .
    It seems i got a bad issue . Flashin' was a wrong idea .
    So i think the bootblock has been reased because all the recovery procedures are inoperant.

So i must do it via Ejtag.
    I can build the cable ( i think i 'll build it even it it will fear to look at it )
    but i dont' know what to do after. Which program must i use ?
    I will plug the cable on my desktop and the other part of the cable on my laptop ???

Please help me ...:roflmao:

2. zahnoo

zahnoo MDL Senior Member

Feb 2, 2011
    #2 zahnoo, May 2, 2011
    Last edited: May 2, 2011
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. elocolococytos

Oct 24, 2010
    Hello Zahnoo , Thanks for your anwer.
    I 've readen the link you gave to me .
    I ' ll make a try soon .

Thanks .

4. elocolococytos

Oct 24, 2010
    Hi everybody . Just bulls**t . Nobody can help me to reprogram an eeprom on a laptop ..
    So my idea is that there are too much men that will never know wat they are talkin about ....
    They just repeat what they read on another forum, just bots meaningless .

I sell my computer cause too much people speak but their skills are nothin but a little little bulls**t .....

Bye everybody .

5. zahnoo

zahnoo MDL Senior Member

Feb 2, 2011
    I don't think anybody is just refusing to help you, but for me, I just don't understand your post. But then you could very well be doing something outside my personal experience.

I've flashed many a BIOS but I've never had to use a cable of any kind and never had to attach any computer to another to get it done. The flashing I've done was from a floppy (several years ago) or lately from a thumb/flash memory USB drive. Never tried the internet connection way and likely never will. There may be other methods.

I know of MIPS EJTAG but have no idea what that has to do with a simple BIOS flash.

Sorry you didn't get the answers you were expecting, but you might have at least considered your request was a bit hard to understand before accusing others of not being willing to help. My experience is members here really like to help people in difficulty.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...