[FALSE REPORT] HP OEM-SLP Key BLOCKED - NOT GENUINE!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by learning-as-i-go, Feb 23, 2011.

1. learning-as-i-go

learning-as-i-go MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2010
  2. andypsp

andypsp MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2011
    use the loader from gaz to fix your problem ;)

3. tcntad

tcntad MDL Guru

Oct 26, 2009
    Daz ;)

Use daz loader like andsp wrote or do it the manual way and you sill see it works fine:)

4. racky29

racky29 MDL Senior Member

Aug 2, 2007
    have you actually made sure the slic 2.1 is present using Slic Dump Tool by Davidxxw, and installed the certificate
    cos somthing must be a miss, because thousands of machines would be non genuine if that key is blocked,
    and im sure you would see a few more posts here with people panicing

5. learning-as-i-go

learning-as-i-go MDL Novice

Jul 3, 2010
    Well, I don't want to us a loader as I will be selling this laptop. Can you confirm that this key is indeed blocked? I would rather use a different key or version than a loader or activator.

6. Snoopy_garnet

Snoopy_garnet MDL Novice

Feb 9, 2011
    Why wouldn't you use the key on your COA?
    I don't know whether the key you used has been blocked. You can always use Daz's loader and have a matched certificate and key loaded. The loader will simply install the cert. and key just as you would manually.

7. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    What people are trying (or should be trying) to tell you is 'Install the freaking certificate !!!', after that you should be OK
    Without a certificate the key is useless, OA 2.1 = ACPI SLIC + Certificate + OEM:SLP Key, if one of these is missing, activation will fail

8. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    second this. I met similar problem as OP did before, but after install certificate, the problem was solved. So no panic yet people.