Favorite Travel Place

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by zennatkhan, Mar 11, 2017.

1. zennatkhan

zennatkhan MDL Novice

Mar 11, 2017
    Hello Friends,

Which is your favorite travel places in India? Share your views everyone.

2. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @zennatkhan Hi Welcome to MDL :welcome2: well I don't have none favorite because I live in Brazil is very distant; but anyway I love India is one fantastic country who know if someday I can go there :biggrin:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    #3 Joe C, Mar 11, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2017
    I have never been to India either but I did stay at a Holiday Inn

On a more serious note, We did get out to see family in Missouri, Texas and Arizona. We did want to see the Grand Canyon but the winter of '15/16 was not a good time to be going.
    Places we would like to go to in the near future: Grand Canyon, Brice Canyon, Yellow stone, Hawaii and Alaska. Other countries would be very nice but not sure if that'll happen anytime soon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    @Joe C man if I have condition the first country/city that I like go no doubt USA\New York after India and Europe all :)

5. totalbeliever

totalbeliever MDL Junior Member

Oct 22, 2015
    I have been to Delhi for business but have never gone through some other place.

6. Ankita singh

Ankita singh MDL Novice

Aug 24, 2018
    Rishikesh, is my favorite place in India . I went to Rishikesh once. I like Rishikesh very much and I like to go there often and again.

7. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    Hi Ankita singh :welcome:to MDL at your service :) really India is very beautiful

8. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    ive been to Alaska ,Hawaii ,Germany , Canada ,Mexico, was born in new York lived in Arizona for a while, went to new Mexico, ive seen MT st Helens erupt while I was hiking, I live in Washington state now so I get to see MT Rainier . ive been to yellow stone park, Oregon , Disney land California, reno Nevada , and yes im old and my adventures are about over but going to other countries was fun and worth the ware and tare on my old body LOL