few question for clarification..

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by dajues, Oct 22, 2009.

1. dajues

dajues MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    #1 dajues, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
    few questions for clarification...?

first thing, i'm new here :) i find this is great community about windows 7 and register.

secondly, i have few question. i read the 'The Official Windows 7 Repository' thread but that isn't clarify some thnigs.

1. is there ANY difference between the windows 7 from MSDN to the
    one officially released today (22/10) [Retail? or what it's name]?

i saw in few places including here says there is no difference at all
    so if i got disc that someone buy today (or wait till it's leak) and make an ISO
    their HASES will be the same? or is there anyway slight difference?

2. if there is or isn't difference but i waited 2 month and don't install the MSDN version waiting the (22/10) one. worth still wait today or few days untill the orginal ISO will be leaked?

3. after install windows 7 what is the recommend cr**k for activation & windows update? i don't want to take the risk of flash my bios. and prefer cr**k that don't harm windows files.

if loader is the best solution someone can explain what it does?
    i understand bios mod is add slic 2.1 to fool windows that the bios is of OEM manufacturer what the lodaer do? still the same thing? and how? he add himself to the startup?

loader can be patched by microsoft? (windows update)? or it's can't blacklist \ patched and work forever? (including windows update work?)

thanks ;)

2. dajues

dajues MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    must to post.. it's jump to the 2nd page.. please answer?
    thanks

3. Claysoft65

Claysoft65 MDL Member

Sep 4, 2009
    Why should some1 answer ?
    Just because you're too lazy to read the sticked Topics ?

4. dajues

dajues MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    it's isn't true, i read all the sticked topics and write that what i did.
    but there isn't answer for all the things..

5. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Here Are The Answers Known To Me.........

1.No,No Different at all,the hash values will change even if u change a single letter in the files in the ISO....
    you can check it in windows 7 Repository.. for hashes
    2.As I said b4 both are same....
    3.And its probably Loader,till a new hot fix is released by M$,Don't know about the new WGA ......

6. dajues

dajues MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    thnaks but,

1. i can't still to compare HASHES becuase the retial (22/10) version still isn't leak.. but it's will be the same ? (in the 'windows 7 Repository' topic answered about diffrence in OEM to retail and not MSDN to the retial..

3. but it's can be pached? or it's update proof?

7. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    The MSDN version and Retail Version are same,And the key U Use in it is different...may it be a VLK or Retail.
    Here no meaning for patch
    The loader will emulate a slic to fool the 7,think it is original,it looks for certificate and key if it is found it shows genuine
    and the other one is removing WAT(windows Activation technology)
    First read the stickies & Rated threads carefully and start asking questions....