few questions on ACTIVATORS by DAZ & HAZAR

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by kittu8_in2002, Oct 11, 2009.

1. kittu8_in2002

kittu8_in2002 MDL Junior Member

Sep 22, 2009
    DAZ and HAZAR keep coming up with new loaders and new techniques every few days ! thats good:) ! i have a question that since i have already a activated version of WIN7 . . . can i use the new loaders again ( may be its silly to ask but still:D am curious to know ) on my WIN7. . . and what advantage do i get using the new loaders that keeps coming . And are these loaders still based on THAT leaked OEM from lenovo?

just to mention i did not face any prob. while activating my WIN7.

2. Johny23

Johny23 MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    #2 Johny23, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
    Upgrading while Activated? Why the hassle?

As it has been mentioned earlier, the ultimate goal of the act*vator is to get you activated.. Our golden rule on board bro is the following, "If it's working, then don't fix it". As you're already activated, it's better you stick to your system until some serious event takes place.. (i.e:Deactivation) :eek:

All these upgrades to the loaders are meant to make them ideal ma dude.. By this I mean suite the maximum number of pcs. In other words, upgrades are meant to target those that aren't yet activated in the first place.. As you are activated, then there is absolutely no need for a loader upgrade..:rolleyes:

However, if for any reason you decide it's crucial to do an upgrade.. then it can be done flawlessly depending on what loader you use.. Daz's loader (as well as Hazar's I guess) can upgrade itself by simply installing.. no need to unistall.. It's worth mentioning not to attempt to upgrade Daz's loader for instance with Hazar's loader without an unistall.. each is different..:p

As for the keys, yes dude.. plenty of them are out by now.. Although no issues have been reported with Lenovo to date, other keys are available including Dell, Acer, and Samsung, which was leaked recently..

Here's Daz's post for futher confirmation.. hope this helps..

http://forums.mydigitallife.net/posts/121013

Update:

The only advantage of this might be using newly leaked keys... which are less susceptible to blacklisting, if chances are to be considered.. Nevertheless, you can simply change your key using cmd.. so once again.. why the hassle?

Sincerely..:cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. kittu8_in2002

kittu8_in2002 MDL Junior Member

Sep 22, 2009
    thank you clearing my doubts :) cheers

4. Voiture Lumiere

Voiture Lumiere MDL Member

May 31, 2009
    Don't fix it if it's not broken.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...