Few Questions?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BrandonF52, Nov 8, 2011.

1. BrandonF52

BrandonF52 MDL Novice

Nov 8, 2011
    Hey guys, I'm sorry if you've seen these questions before, I'd just like some reassurance.

I'm building a new PC and honestly can't afford Windows 7 until after Christmas. I've never pirated anything before so I'm a tad worried.

Is Daz's Loader the best way to go about it?

Do I need to keep the loader on my computer as long as I don't have a legit version?

Do I put the loader on the USB along with the Windows ISO or after I install Windows?

Can I do this on an external hard drive?

Thanks in advance guys, once again sorry if these questions are really basic.

2. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    #2 Josh Cell, Nov 8, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
    Ok ...

Most recomendable way for SLIC 2.1 Faster Emulation [ Windows Activation ]

No the .EXE APP, After install, the loader creates an "SLIC Boot Code Emulation", loaded every boot without any problem

Yes ...

CD / DVD / USB Removable Device / 1.44 Floppy Drive :p

Welcome ;)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. BrandonF52

BrandonF52 MDL Novice

Nov 8, 2011
    Thanks so much for the quick reply! I actually forgot one question, what about automatic updates? I've been reading conflicting reports, are they still a problem or can I leave them on? Is there any specific update I need to avoid?

4. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    Yes you can enable automatic updates, Daz loader is unaffected by any windows updates so no need to avoid any :p

5. BrandonF52

BrandonF52 MDL Novice

Nov 8, 2011
    OK great! Thanks for everything guys!

6. Sabresite

Sabresite MDL Member

Nov 7, 2007
    Download Windows 7 (either from a link on this website, or trial from the website). Install it and when it asks for a key keep it blank and continue with the installation. Once you get into windows, download daz's loader and click install. Restart the computer and you are done.